Are you looking to be part of a fun group of travel junkies set out to revolutionize the ground travel world?
Do you want to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced startup environment and make a difference in the world, one traveler at a time?
Are you looking for part-time remote work?
You are?…..well, well, well, Wanderu may just be the place for you!
Wanderu’s ground travel search is the simplest way to book bus and train travel, making travel experiences more convenient and fun. We are looking for a part-time customer support agent to join our team.
The best candidate for the position will be an excellent communicator with an out-of-the-box mindset, will have excellent writing skills and will be an awesome multitasker.
As a Customer Support Agent you will be in charge of the following:
- Live chat and email-based customer support (no phones)
- Reviewing & approving customer travel reviews
- Monitoring conversations on social media and other platforms
- Routing inbound conversations to appropriate cross-functional teams
- Identifying new tools, technology, trends that Wanderu could be utilizing
- Helping build and optimize consumer engagement and improve our brand awareness
Qualifications and requirements:
- Excellent writing skills – writing samples will be requested
- Remote work experience is a plus, but not required
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Service (online CS experience is a plus)
- Customer Service management experience is a plus
- Holiday and weekend availability
- Must have your own laptop/computer
Job Type: Part-time (under 29 hours per week)
Office: Remote work
Schedule: 5 days a week
Monday/Thursday/Friday 2:00pm-9:00pm EST
Saturday/Sunday On/Off Schedule (around 3-4 hours spread out throughout the day)
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].