Wanderu, a 2016 Inc Magazine Top 15 Company, is a fast-growing startup that simplifies the process of comparing and purchasing ground transportation in more than 20 countries, helping millions of people find and book bus and train travel every month. With partnerships with over 100 different bus and train brands, Wanderu instantly searches through hundreds of routes, operators and schedules, empowering millions of travelers to find the right trip at the best price.
The Data Analyst will be involved with all aspects of Wanderu’s digital media channels and on-site optimization. You’ll be an integral part of expanding our existing digital media strategy and building an optimal user experience. This unique role combines the data oriented side of digital marketing with conversion rate optimization.
The ideal candidate will be a master of multi-tasking who considers themselves highly analytical and is comfortable spending a large portion of their time analyzing data, presenting results and implementing solutions that are based on those findings.
- Analyze the conversion funnel to identify barriers to be removed and features to be implemented in order to create a seamless user experience
- Identify behavioral trends across products, markets and customers
- Ideate opportunities for optimization by translating user behavior and site interactions into A/B and multivariate tests to be run on the site or in-app
- Build and analyze weekly dashboards across all products and markets
- Monitor and analyze website and app testing, providing actionable insights that can be implemented as new, or iterations of existing, features and designs
- Formulate new variations of segmentation, automation and design for email programs
- Develop LTV modeling to inform marketing strategies for various acquisition channels
- Expert in Excel, SQL and Google Analytics.
- Snowplow and Redshift knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of R, Python or Node a plus
- Ability to analyze large data sets and translate trends into actionable insights
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on a digital product, preferably ecommerce
- Ability to identify, manage and make sound recommendations to peers and management
- Experience with paid digital media (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Display networks, Facebook)
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Back to all job listings
- Health benefits including dental & vision
- Stock options – all employees benefit in the performance of the company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Quarterly Internal Hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping Pong table
- Free bus tickets!
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday 🙂