Are you a looking to be part of a fun group of travel junkies set out to revolutionize the travel world? Wanderu is an exciting Boston-based startup determined to create the travel brand for the next generation. Wanderu’s ground travel search is the simplest way to book bus and train travel, making peoples travel experience more convenient and fun! This is your opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced startup environment and make a difference in the world, one traveler at a time.
We hire people who are driven, solutions-focused, and passionate about their work. Our employees never fill a single role and always rise to new challenges with excitement and curiosity.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst who will be involved with all aspects of Wanderu’s digital media channels and on-site optimization. You’ll be an integral part of expanding our existing digital media strategy and building an optimal user experience. This unique role combines the data oriented side of digital marketing with conversion rate optimization.
The ideal candidate will be a master of multi-tasking who considers themselves highly analytical and is comfortable spending a large portion of their time analyzing data, presenting results and implementing solutions that are based on those findings.
- Analyze the conversion funnel to identify barriers to be removed and features to be implemented in order to create a seamless user experience
- Identify behavioral trends across products, markets and customers
- Ideate opportunities for optimization by translating user behavior and site interactions into A/B and multivariate tests to be run on the site or in-app
- Build and analyze weekly dashboards across all products and markets
- Monitor and analyze website and app testing, providing actionable insights that can be implemented as new, or iterations of existing, features and designs
- Formulate new variations of segmentation, automation and design for email programs
- Develop LTV modeling to inform marketing strategies for various acquisition channels
- Expert in Excel, SQL and Google Analytics.
- Snowplow and Redshift knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of R, Python or Node a plus
- Ability to analyze large data sets and translate trends into actionable insights
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on a digital product, preferably ecommerce
- Ability to identify, manage and make sound recommendations to peers and management
- Experience with paid digital media (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Display networks, Facebook)
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].