Digital marketing interns will be involved with all aspects of Wanderu’s digital media channels, including paid search, display, re-marketing, social and e-mail. You’ll learn the basics of how each channel operates and what it takes to expand a digital media strategy, from conceptualizing creatives to testing new partners and targeting methods. This role is heavily focused on data and analytics. You should be comfortable spending the majority of your day in Excel and working with data.
- Write copy for paid search marketing efforts;
- Build and expand new keyword lists for Google, Yahoo and Bing;
- Launch campaigns on social media for building awareness and driving website conversions;
- Execute strategies focused on increasing downloads of the Wanderu app;
- Analyze performance of paid media efforts and optimize campaigns to reach ROI targets;
- Create and interpret reports on website performance.
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Ability to analyze large data sets and translate trends into actionable insights;
- Achieved an overall GPA of at least 3.0 and concentration GPA of at least 3.2;
- Pursuing a course of study in Marketing, Business, Economics, Stastics, or a related area;
- Must be able to commit at least 10 to 15 hours per week.
Other skills desired
- Experience with paid digital media (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Display networks, Facebook);
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred) is a plus, but not required;
- Familiarity with paid media optimizations platforms (e.g. Marin).
Please send your resume along with any additional requirements listed to [email protected].
Back to all job listings
- Quarterly Internal Hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping Pong table
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday 🙂