Are you a looking to be part of a fun group of travel junkies set out to revolutionize the travel world? Wanderu is an exciting Boston-based startup determined to create the travel brand for the next generation. Wanderu’s ground travel search is the simplest way to book bus and train travel, making peoples travel experience more convenient and fun! This is your opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced startup environment and make a difference in the world, one traveler at a time.
We hire people who are driven, solutions-focused, and passionate about their work. Our employees never fill a single role and always rise to new challenges with excitement and curiosity.
What we’re looking for:
- You are thrilled at the opportunity to work on and scale paid channels acquiring millions of users per month across 40 countries, as well as test new and innovative approaches.
- You have directly worked on large-scale consumer paid channels, including Adwords, App Store, retargeting, paid social media and more.
- You turn to data, algorithms and programmatic means to run, optimize and scale campaigns.
- You thrive in complex, fast-paced environments that require you to unravel complicated problems and create detailed cross team planning from high-level strategy to execution specs.
- You make data driven decisions based on analytics and are comfortable working with large data sets and keywords. You use data to support your decisions, and to seek out trends and identify issues and opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create analyses of existing traffic and conversion trends to identify areas of opportunity and run tests to improve impressions, CTR, conversions, CAC and LTV of a 7-figure paid marketing program.
- Scale current marketing channels by leveraging data analytics and external tools to identify new opportunities to expand into new campaign types, locales, mediums and more.
- Build out new acquisition channels, including mobile app, social media, email, look-alike and retargeting campaigns by designing a fully tracked, multi-sessions acquisition funnel that will allow you constantly improve ROI.
- Research and design A/B tests to improve conversions, increase revenue per user or achieve another KPI goal that you set.
- Recruit and grow the digital marketing team.
What you’ve got:
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with design, product, data analysis and development teams to create specifications, build out MVPs, tests and iterate.
- 3+ years of in-house digital marketing experience with an industry-leading brand/website acquiring over 1 million users.
- You have working experience with the latest acquisition channels and methods, including acquisition of web and mobile app users.
- You have ran extensive A/B tests, as well as campaigns, to increase monetization and retention of users.
- Expertise in using Web Analytics Platforms (including Google Analytics, Omniture, RJ Metrics, etc.)
- Fluent at querying and utilizing data in SQL/Redshift data warehouses.
- Working knowledge of online advertising channels and marketplace, including keyword bidding, advanced targeting, RTB, etc.
- Health package, including dental & vision
- Stock options – all employees benefit in the performance of the company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Quarterly internal hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping pong table
- Free bus & train tickets!
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday 🙂
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].