Wanderu, a 2016 Inc Magazine Top 15 Company, is a fast-growing startup that simplifies the process of comparing and purchasing ground transportation in more than 20 countries, helping millions of people find and book bus and train travel every month. With partnerships with over 100 different bus and train brands, Wanderu instantly searches through hundreds of routes, operators and schedules, empowering millions of travelers to find the right trip at the best price.
- Have experience building web applications and enjoy working with front end technologies
- CSS pre-processor (such as LESS, SASS etc)
- Consuming and informing design of APIs
- Build tools (such as Webpack, Grunt, etc)
- Testing tools (such as Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine, Nightwatch, etc)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with localization
- Experience building high-performance web applications
How to apply
Please send your resume along with any additional requirements listed to [email protected].
Back to all job listings
- Health benefits including dental & vision
- Stock options – all employees benefit in the performance of the company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Quarterly Internal Hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping Pong table
- Free bus tickets!
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday 🙂