Are you looking to be part of a fun group of travel junkies set out to revolutionize the travel world? Wanderu is an exciting Boston-based startup determined to create the travel brand for the next generation. Wanderu’s ground travel search is the simplest way to book bus and train travel, making peoples travel experience more convenient and fun! This is your opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced startup environment and make a difference in the world, one traveler at a time.
We hire people who are driven, solutions-focused, and passionate about their work. Our distributed team members never fill a single role and always rise to new challenges with excitement and curiosity.
We are currently looking for a front-end engineer who, along with the rest of the web team, will help design, develop, improve, maintain, and troubleshoot our entire public web presence: our search interfaces and booking tool, our user account experience, our SEO properties, and more. You will build small features and make minor bugfixes yourself; collaborate with frontend, backend, and platform engineers to develop more substantial features; write unit and integration tests; and deploy your own code to our production servers.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, such as Sass and Less
- Proficiency in one or more application state management libraries such as Redux or Flux
- Familiarity with one or more unit- or integration-testing tools like Jest, Ava, Puppeteer, or Cypress
- Familiarity with REST API interaction
- Familiarity with node.js
- Ability to build pixel-perfect implementations from design wireframes and storyboards
- Web internationalization/localization (i18n/l10n) and accessibility (a11y) best practices
- AWS cloud services
- CI/CD/pipeline tools such as Jenkins or Rundeck
How to apply
Please send your resume along with any additional requirements listed to [email protected].