[spb_text_block pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”2/3″ el_position=”first”]
Update: This position has been filled!
But we’re always on the lookout for great talent, so if he description below get’s you excited, you should still send us your portfolio. 🙂
Wanderu is looking for a full time Graphic Designer to join our team in Boston. Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll have a chance to work on projects ranging from digital product design & UX / UI to designing marketing materials such as ads and billboards. If you’re local, you’ve seen those ads on the T. You’ll be an integral part of the team and have the chance to interface with interesting and fun people in a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment.
- Pixel perfect attention to detail.
- You understand that design is a problem-solving tool.
- You take pride in achieving simplicity in your work.
- You posses a strong curiosity and the desire to improve your skills constantly.
- You do whatever it takes to get things done, there is no job too small or too big.
- You always keep the end-user in mind when designing a solution.
- You have the ability to learn from mistakes and a willingness to revisit past solutions for further improvements.
- You have a collaborative working style, focused on getting the best solution rather than your solution.
- You’re a team player and love brainstorming with other team members to ensure the success of any given project.
- You are open, honest and direct in your approach to feedback and asking for assistance.
- You are flexible, steady under pressure, and willing to switch gears quickly.
- You are organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to design work that reflects a consistent visual language to enhance Wanderu’s brand identity.
- Conceptualize and execute designs for our digital products (e-commerce website, iOS & Android apps, blog).
- Work on cross-platform marketing campaigns to promote the Wanderu brand.
- 2+ years of design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or related field
- Strong layout design and typography skills, with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Understanding of UX principles and human-centered design
- Understanding of responsive web design
- Portfolio that represents a wide range of diverse projects with a focus on user-centered solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must. After Effects and InDesign are a plus).
- Strong organization and time management skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML & CSS is a plus.
- Passion for travel is definitely a plus.
- Knowledge of InVision is a plus.
[sf_button colour=”accent” type=”standard” size=”standard” link=”https://www.wanderu.com/blog/wanderu-careers/” target=”_self” icon=”ss-database” dropshadow=”no” extraclass=””]Back to all job listings[/sf_button]
[/spb_text_block] [spb_text_block pb_margin_bottom=”no” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/3″ el_position=”last”]
- Health benefits including dental & vision
- Stock options – all employees benefit in the performance of the company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Quarterly Internal Hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping Pong table
- Free bus tickets!
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday 🙂
Spread the word