- Analyze the conversion funnel to identify barriers to be removed and features to be implemented to support a seamless user experience
- Identify behavioral trends across products, markets and customers
- Build and analyze weekly dashboards across all products and channels
- Monitor and analyze channel health, providing actionable insights that can be implemented as new or improved features and designs
- Assist in management of marketing programs through platforms such as Google Ads, Braze ESP, and various other third-party and internal tools
- Formulate new variations of segmentation, automation and design for email programs
- Develop LTV modeling to inform marketing strategies for various acquisition channels
- Create analyses of existing traffic and conversion trends to identify areas of opportunity and run tests to improve impressions, CTR, conversions, CAC and LTV of a 7-figure paid marketing program.
- Scale current marketing channels by leveraging data analytics and external tools to identify new opportunities to expand into new campaign types, locales, mediums and more.
- Build out new acquisition channels, including mobile app, social media, email and retargeting campaigns by designing a fully tracked, multi-sessions acquisition funnel that will allow you to constantly improve ROI.
- Expert in Excel, SQL and data exploration or BI platforms (Looker preferred)
- Ability to analyze large data sets and translate trends into actionable insights
- Ability to identify, manage and make sound recommendations to peers and management
- Experience with paid digital media (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Display networks, Facebook)
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with design, product, data analysis and development teams to create specifications, build out MVPs, tests and iterate.
- Experience with the latest acquisition channels and methods toward acquisition of web and mobile app users.
- Working knowledge of online advertising channels and marketplace, including keyword bidding, advanced targeting, RTB, etc.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on a digital product, preferably ecommerce
- Snowplow and Redshift knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of R, Python or Node a plus
- Health package, including dental & vision
- Stock options – all employees benefit in the performance of the company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Quarterly internal hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping pong table
- Free bus & train tickets!
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.