We are looking for a self-starting and enthusiastic intern who is interested in SEO, marketing and content marketing. During the internship, you’ll work on improving keyword rankings for e-commerce pages and content articles.
You’ll learn about the best practices for on-site optimization, including keyword research and on-site optimization. This role includes substantial SEO copywriting.
- Deepen your understanding of all things SEO;
- Write short and long-form content for customer-facing pages;
- Learn best practices for and perform keyword research;
- Learn how to optimize for user search intent;
- Create compelling content articles about travel to attract organic traffic.
- Strong writing ability for both short- and long-form writing;
- Experience with content marketing or SEO a strong plus;
- Achieved an overall GPA of at least 3.0 and concentration GPA of at least 3.2;
- Pursuing a course of study in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related area;
- Must be able to commit at least 10 to 15 hours per week.
Other skills desired
- Bilingual (Spanish, French, Italian or German preferred) is a plus, but not required;
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Quarterly Internal Hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping Pong table
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday 🙂
How to apply
Please send your resume along with any additional requirements listed to [email protected].
This position is available for college credit only. Applicants must be available to come into Wanderu’s Boston office at least twice per week.