Wanderu is looking for a self-starting and enthusiastic intern who is interested in SEO, marketing and content marketing. During your internship, you’ll help to improve keyword rankings for eCommerce pages and content articles.
You’ll learn about the best practices for on-site optimization, including keyword research and on-site optimization. This role includes substantial SEO copywriting.
In this role you will
- Deepen your understanding of all things SEO;
- Write short and long-form content for customer-facing pages;
- Learn best practices for and perform keyword research;
- Learn how to optimize for user search intent;
- Create compelling content articles about travel to attract organic traffic.
- Strong writing ability for both short- and long-form writing;
- Experience with content marketing or SEO a strong plus;
- Achieved an overall GPA of at least 3.0 and concentration GPA of at least 3.2;
- Pursuing a course of study in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related area;
- Must be able to commit at least 10 to 15 hours per week.
Other skills desired
- Bilingual (Spanish, French, Italian or German preferred) is a plus, but not required;
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. WordPress).
This position is available for college credit only. Applicants must be available to come into Wanderu’s Boston office at least twice per week.
Please send your resume along with any additional requirements listed to [email protected].
Back to all job listings
- Quarterly Internal Hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping Pong table
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday 🙂