Are you a looking to be part of a fun group of travel junkies set out to revolutionize the travel world? Wanderu is an exciting Boston-based startup determined to create the travel brand for the next generation. Wanderu’s ground travel search is the simplest way to book bus and train travel, making peoples travel experience more convenient and fun! This is your opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced startup environment and make a difference in the world, one traveler at a time.
We hire people who are driven, solutions-focused, and passionate about their work. Our employees never fill a single role and always rise to new challenges with excitement and curiosity.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re passionate about shaping and executing a marketing strategy that acquires millions of consumers across many different countries and channels.
- You have recruited and managed rapidly growing marketing teams.
- You are equally excited to create the high-level strategy as well as jump in and execute the marketing campaigns along with your team.
- You are data-driven and focus on defining KPIs, designing analytics, performing data analysis and setting up ideas to test.
- You bring experience and knowledge of the latest campaigns, channels and tools used in consumer marketing
- You excel at collaboration and communication to be able to work with tech, design and product teams to explain your vision, define marketing goals and create product specs that take advantage of a fast-moving, iteration-focused environment.
- You invest in learning the latest marketing trends through constant education, and networking.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruit, grow and manage a marketing team.
- Alongside the executive team, set the company priorities, budget and goals.
- Design a marketing strategy to achieve the company’s growth goals and find new opportunities to test to unlock new channels and revenue streams.
- Design and create reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, monetization, retention and user satisfaction.
- Testing of new campaigns, channels and systems to optimize and grow Wanderu’s user base.
- Research and find the right marketing approach to the different markets, user segments and products that Wanderu spans.
- Contribute to executive decisions on how to continually improve Wanderu to be a better business and a better company to work for.
What you’ve got:
- Ability to set goals for the company and each team member, and empower them to excel and become better contributors.
- You excel at strategic thinking, planning and analytical skills. You are creative and balance high-level strategic planning with hands-on execution and reporting.
- You have working experience with Adwords, social media, analytics platforms, mobile acquisition and tracking executed at a large scale.
- You are entrepreneurial minded, a leader as well as a doer and a subject matter expert.
- You are an expert in project management and delivery.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].