We are looking for interns to work alongside Wanderu’s PR/Marketing team in the development of advertising and promotional campaigns, social media initiatives, and content for Wanderu’s ever-growing blog.
- Conducting research on media outlets and journalists;
- Collecting information to be used for PR and social media purposes;
- Drafting pitches to media outlets;
- Drafting articles for the Wanderu blog.
This is a great opportunity for journalism students to accumulate clips and build their portfolio. This is also a wonderful opportunity for students interested in Public Relations who are looking to learn how an in-house PR/Marketing team operates and to practice their pitching and writing skills. We promote creativity and self-starters with room for self-designed and led projects.
We are constantly growing, so the internship could lead to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Internship must be through a university program which accepts credit for internships. Position is highly selective as we are only taking 1-2 interns per semester, so earlier applicants will have higher chances of selection;
- Candidates must be majoring in Journalism, Communications or Public Relations;
- Must have good writing skills and the desire to further develop and expand those;
- Previous experience in PR or Journalism is not required but definitely a plus;
- Knowledge of Spanish is not required but definitely a plus;
- Must be highly motivated, creative and willing to go beyond the basic requirements;
- Must be able to commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week.
- Quarterly Internal Hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping Pong table
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday 🙂
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and writing sample to [email protected].