Are you looking to be part of a fun group of travel junkies set out to revolutionize the travel world? Wanderu is an exciting Boston-based startup determined to create the travel brand for the next generation. Wanderu’s travel search platform is the simplest way to book buses, trains and flights, making travel experiences more convenient and fun! This is your opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced startup environment and make a difference in the world, one traveler at a time.
We hire people who are driven, solutions-focused, and passionate about their work. Our employees never fill a single role and always rise to new challenges with excitement and curiosity.
We are currently looking to add a product manager to our growing product management team. Our product managers foster innovation throughout our entire public presence including search interfaces, booking tools, user accounts, SEO properties, and more.
As a product manager, you will help develop our product vision and goals and work with a cross-functional team to achieve them. Historically, our most successful product people are self-starters, user-centric, passionate about data, and thrive in an environment where they can work on and own complex product features.
- Proven product management experience in fast paced, cross-functional environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop a product strategy and roadmap based on research, data, and industry trends
- Experience with user testing and A/B testing
- We have a two-sided marketplace. Experience in either a consumer environment or supplier environment is important. Experience with both would be ideal.
- Experience in the travel industry
- Worked with geographically distributed team members
- Experience as a manager. We are a growing company that is always looking for people who enjoy mentoring and helping others grow in their careers.
- Familiarity with testing and analytics tools such as SQL, Looker, usertesting.com
- Health package, including dental & vision
- Stock options – all employees benefit in the performance of the company
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Quarterly internal hackathons where we get to work on crazy fun ideas
- Lunch & Learns by industry leaders
- Ping pong table
- Free bus & train tickets!
- Fully stocked snack kitchen
- Team outings
- Happy hour every Friday
How to apply
Please send your resume along with any additional requirements listed to [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.