Wanderu’s Responsible Disclosure Program
At Wanderu, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
- Upload your findings to this form instead of emailing [email protected] to prevent this critical information from falling into the wrong hands;
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered – for example, by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data;
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved;
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, denial of service, spam or applications of third parties; Do not spam our systems with requests over 1 request per second; Any of those attacks will result in being banned from this program
- Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation in addition to:
- Describing the location where the vulnerability was discovered and the potential impact of exploitation;
- Offering a detailed description of the steps needed to reproduce the vulnerability (proof of concept scripts or screenshots are helpful);
- Being in English, if possible.
- Fill all required fields properly (otherwise you will not be eligible for a reward)
- Do not send a vulnerability if Wanderu is just lacking adoption of a particular security standard
- Do not send disclosures to Wanderu for subdomains not hosted by Wanderu itself such as (but not only:)
- https://hotels.wanderu.com (hosted by Booking.com)
- https://cars.wanderu.com (hosted by Booking.com)
- https://help.wanderu.com (hosted by Intercom)
- http://status.wanderu.com (hosted by RapidSpike)
- smtp://email.wanderu.com (hosted by mandrillapp)
- https://compare.wanderu.com (hosted by Clicktripz)
- https://wanderu.atlassian.net (hosted by Atlassian)
- https://wanderu.breezy.hr (hosted by Breezy HR)
- https://links.wanderu.com (hosted by Blueshift)
- Google Workspace including gmail
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 7 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date;
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report;
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission;
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem;
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise);
- As a token of our gratitude, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report. Payments will be made via PayPal and range from $50 to $500. Paypal is our only payment option at this time.
We appreciate your collaboration and support.