Every so often, whether on the road or by foot, by train or by bus, you come across a street sign that makes you burst out laughing. This is especially true with bus travel, where the trips tend to be longer and you get to spend more time looking out on the road. Well, here at Wanderu, we have seen a fair share of bizarre signs in our days on the road and we’re here to share them with you!
Here are our seven favorite signs from around the web and US that you might encounter on your next bus trip! (all pictures were taken from drivesteady.com)
- For those traveling along the Boston to New York route, this sign will be sure to make you do a double-take! (For a good laugh, check out “Bushisms” on YouTube).
- Here’s one for all the Republicans who weren’t happy with the George Bush one…
- If you ever see a correctional facility sign, it’s probably best for your bus driver to not stop anywhere near its location, but this sign reiterates that point just in case!
Location: All Major prisons (all jokes aside, tell your bus driver to keep going!)
Location: Highway 74, North Carolina
- We’re guessing this probably isn’t safe to drive through either then…
- Don’t pretend like you haven’t been there!
Location: Some crazy town that’s probably not safe to drive through.
Location: Unknown, be on the lookout for your safety!