Compare train tickets from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Blankenfelde-Mahlow
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 11 daily trains from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Blankenfelde-Mahlow. Traveling by train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Blankenfelde-Mahlow usually takes around 14 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 12 hours,
|Distance||390 mi (627 km)|
|Fastest train||12h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Blankenfelde-Mahlow?
2 train services operate from Feldkirchen in Kärnten, to Blankenfelde-Mahlow, Brandenburg. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 8 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||12h 53m||$112.70|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||8||14h 29m||$94.19|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Blankenfelde-Mahlow during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Blankenfelde-Mahlow?
The distance between Feldkirchen in Kärnten and Blankenfelde-Mahlow is approximately 390 miles, or 627 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 14 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 12 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Blankenfelde-Mahlow are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Feldkirchen in Kärnten at 6:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Blankenfelde-Mahlow?
There are 11 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Feldkirchen in Kärnten.
Where is the train station in Feldkirchen in Kärnten?
There is one train station in Feldkirchen in Kärnten.
Where is the train station in Blankenfelde-Mahlow?
Blankenfelde-Mahlow has one train station.
Need a return trip from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Feldkirchen in Kärnten?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Feldkirchen in Kärnten
- Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Achern Train
- Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Wendlingen
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Winden im Elztal
- Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Ainring Train
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Eisenberg
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Gars
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Munich
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Seelze
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Igel
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Ingelheim am Rhein
- Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Montabaur
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Homburg
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Dresden
- Train from Feldkirchen in Kärnten to Wernigerode
Continue by train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow
- Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße Train
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Schruns
- Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Uebigau-Wahrenbrück Train
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Berlin
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Burgbernheim
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Wetter (Hessen)
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Bremervörde
- Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Dettum Train
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Salzgitter
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Bad Sassendorf
- Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Gummersbach
- Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Hövelhof
- Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Schwerte Train
- Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Speicher Train
- Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Fahrenkrug Train
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Venice
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Leerdam
- Train from Blankenfelde-Mahlow to Bydgoszcz
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.