Trains from Klagenfurt to Burgdorf, Hanover
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 10 daily trains from Klagenfurt to Burgdorf, Hanover. Traveling by train from Klagenfurt to Burgdorf, Hanover usually takes around 12 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 10 hours and 36 minutes.
|Distance||446 mi (717 km)|
|Fastest train||11h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Klagenfurt to Burgdorf, Hanover?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||11h 27m||$131.94|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||7||12h 27m||$113.06|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Klagenfurt to Burgdorf, Hanover during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Klagenfurt to Burgdorf, Hanover?
The distance between Klagenfurt and Burgdorf, Hanover is approximately 446 miles, or 717 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 12 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 10 hours and 36 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Klagenfurt to Burgdorf, Hanover are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Klagenfurt at 6:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Klagenfurt to Burgdorf, Hanover?
Where is the train station in Klagenfurt?
There is one train station in Klagenfurt.
Where is the train station in Burgdorf, Hanover?
Burgdorf, Hanover has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Klagenfurt
- Klagenfurt to Schönefeld Train
- Train from Klagenfurt to Wandlitz
- Train from Klagenfurt to Kirchheim unter Teck
- Klagenfurt to March Train
- Klagenfurt to Bad Abbach
- Klagenfurt to Ochsenfurt
- Klagenfurt to Seeg Train
- Train from Klagenfurt to Giessen
- Train from Klagenfurt to Marburg
- Klagenfurt to Neustrelitz Train
- Klagenfurt to Osnabrück
- Train from Klagenfurt to Ronnenberg
- Klagenfurt to Seevetal
- Klagenfurt to Bochum
- Klagenfurt to Emsdetten Train
- Train from Klagenfurt to Wuppertal
- Klagenfurt to Hauptstuhl Train
- Train from Klagenfurt to Pinneberg
Continue by train from Burgdorf, Hanover
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Bregenz Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Antwerp
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Killwangen
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Prague
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Schwabach
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Bremerhaven Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Krefeld
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Moers Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Neunkirchen
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Windeck
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Alsdorf
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Kirchen
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Pirmasens
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Pracht
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Unnau
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Leipzig
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Ballerup Municipality Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Frederiksberg
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.