Compare train tickets from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 8 daily trains from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald. Traveling by train from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald usually takes around 25 minutes, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||10 mi (16 km)|
|Fastest train||0h 25m|
|Trains per day||8|
|Most frequent service||Non-federally owned railway company|
Train service from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald
- DB Intercity tickets: C$11 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: C$11 one-way
- Non-federally owned railway company tickets: C$11 one-way
Which train should you take from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald?
There are 3 train lines with service from Reith bei Seefeld, to Mittenwald, Bavaria. Non-federally owned railway company is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 6 trains each day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Reith bei Seefeld at 7:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 9:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald?
There are 8 daily scheduled trains, all of which are direct trains that take you the entire way from Reith bei Seefeld to Mittenwald.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Mittenwald to Reith bei Seefeld.
Where is the train station in Reith bei Seefeld?
There is one train station in Reith bei Seefeld.
Where is the train station in Mittenwald?
Mittenwald has one train station.
Need a return trip from Mittenwald to Reith bei Seefeld?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Reith bei Seefeld
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Schönefeld
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Berlin
- Reith bei Seefeld to Heidelberg Train
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Augsburg
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Bergen
- Reith bei Seefeld to Eschenlohe Train
- Reith bei Seefeld to Fürstenzell
- Reith bei Seefeld to Füssen Train
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Munich
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Munich
- Reith bei Seefeld to Schweinfurt Train
- Reith bei Seefeld to Wurzburg Train
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Frankfurt am Main
- Reith bei Seefeld to Krefeld Train
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Paderborn
- Train from Reith bei Seefeld to Wuppertal
- Reith bei Seefeld to Pinneberg Train
- Reith bei Seefeld to Nordhausen Train
Continue by train from Mittenwald
- Train from Mittenwald to Ehrwald
- Train from Mittenwald to Innsbruck
- Train from Mittenwald to Zurich
- Mittenwald to Bammental Train
- Mittenwald to Mannheim Train
- Mittenwald to Eschenlohe Train
- Mittenwald to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Mittenwald to Iffeldorf Train
- Mittenwald to Illesheim Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.