Compare train tickets from Court-St.-Etienne to Steinhagen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 18 daily trains from Court-St.-Etienne to Steinhagen. Traveling by train from Court-St.-Etienne to Steinhagen usually takes around 9 hours and 5 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 47 minutes.
|Distance||192 mi (309 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 47m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Train service from Court-St.-Etienne to Steinhagen
- DB Intercity tickets: C$123 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: C$107 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: C$123 one-way
Which train should you take from Court-St.-Etienne to Steinhagen?
There are 3 train lines with service from Court-St.-Etienne, Brabant wallon to Steinhagen, North Rhine-Westphalia. Deutsche Bahn is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 8 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity||2||14h 8m||$124.04|
|Deutsche Bahn||8||7h 33m||$120.06|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||8||9h 23m||$140.62|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Court-St.-Etienne to Steinhagen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Court-St.-Etienne to Steinhagen?
The distance between Court-St.-Etienne and Steinhagen is approximately 192 miles, or 309 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 9 hours and 5 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 47 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Court-St.-Etienne to Steinhagen are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Court-St.-Etienne at 7:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Court-St.-Etienne to Steinhagen?
There are 18 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Steinhagen to Court-St.-Etienne.
Where is the train station in Court-St.-Etienne?
There is one train station in Court-St.-Etienne.
Where is the train station in Steinhagen?
Steinhagen receives travelers from Court-St.-Etienne at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Steinhagen:
Steinhagen(Westf) Bielef. Str.
Need a return trip from Steinhagen to Court-St.-Etienne?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Court-St.-Etienne
- Court-St.-Etienne to Kornwestheim Train
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Court-St.-Etienne to Pforzheim
- Court-St.-Etienne to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Waiblingen
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Bubenreuth
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Erlangen
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Kalchreuth
- Court-St.-Etienne to Bad Vilbel Train
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Dreieich
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Frankfurt am Main
- Court-St.-Etienne to Wiesbaden Train
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Bielefeld
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Cologne
- Court-St.-Etienne to Böhl-Iggelheim Train
- Train from Court-St.-Etienne to Koblenz
- Court-St.-Etienne to Neidenfels
- Court-St.-Etienne to Schönstedt Train
Continue by train from Steinhagen
- Steinhagen to Allensbach
- Steinhagen to Niefern-Öschelbronn
- Train from Steinhagen to Stuttgart
- Train from Steinhagen to Überlingen
- Train from Steinhagen to Siegsdorf
- Steinhagen to Hanover Train
- Train from Steinhagen to Düsseldorf
- Train from Steinhagen to Altenbamberg
- Train from Steinhagen to Römerberg
- Steinhagen to Klanxbüll Train
- Train from Steinhagen to Neumünster
- Steinhagen to Erfurt Train
- Train from Steinhagen to Kastrup
- Train from Steinhagen to Strasbourg
- Steinhagen to Reuver Train
- Train from Steinhagen to Amsterdam
- Steinhagen to Voorschoten Train
- Train from Steinhagen to Warsaw
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.