Compare train tickets from České Budějovice to Spišská Belá
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from České Budějovice to Spišská Belá. Traveling by train from České Budějovice to Spišská Belá usually takes around 11 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||271 mi (436 km)|
|Fastest train||11h 0m|
|Most frequent service||RegioJet|
Which train should you take from České Budějovice to Spišská Belá?
RegioJet is the one and only train line which connects České Budějovice, to Spišská Belá, Prešovský kraj. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from České Budějovice to Spišská Belá during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from České Budějovice to Spišská Belá?
The distance between České Budějovice and Spišská Belá is approximately 271 miles, or 436 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from České Budějovice to Spišská Belá are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves České Budějovice at 6:00pm and arrives in Spišská Belá around 11 hours later.
Is there a direct train from České Budějovice to Spišská Belá?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Spišská Belá to České Budějovice.
Where is the train station in České Budějovice?
There is one train station in České Budějovice.
Where is the train station in Spišská Belá?
Spišská Belá has one train station.
Need a return trip from Spišská Belá to České Budějovice?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from České Budějovice
- Train from České Budějovice to Wiesbaden
- České Budějovice to Bergen auf Rügen
- Train from České Budějovice to Brno
- České Budějovice to Ostrava
- Train from České Budějovice to Studénka
- Train from České Budějovice to Olomouc
- Train from České Budějovice to Pardubice
- Train from České Budějovice to Esslingen am Neckar
- České Budějovice to Munich
- Train from České Budějovice to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from České Budějovice to Offenbach
- Train from České Budějovice to Binz
- České Budějovice to Paderborn Train
- Train from České Budějovice to Hoyerswerda
- České Budějovice to Tharandt
- Train from České Budějovice to Jena
- České Budějovice to Nitra
- Train from České Budějovice to Strba
Continue by train from Spišská Belá
- Spišská Belá to Písek
- Train from Spišská Belá to Pavlice
- Train from Spišská Belá to Sokolov
- Train from Spišská Belá to Liberec
- Spišská Belá to Český Těšín Train
- Train from Spišská Belá to Nový Jičín
- Spišská Belá to Třinec Train
- Spišská Belá to Hranice Train
- Train from Spišská Belá to Prague
- Spišská Belá to Chomutov Train
- Spišská Belá to Jirkov
- Train from Spišská Belá to Třebíč
- Train from Spišská Belá to Želetava
- Train from Spišská Belá to Staré Město
- Spišská Belá to Humenné Train
- Train from Spišská Belá to Strba
- Spišská Belá to Čadca
- Train from Spišská Belá to Žilina
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.