Compare train tickets from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín. Traveling by train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín usually takes around 13 hours and 25 minutes, but the fastest RegioJet train can make the trip in 10 hours and 59 minutes.
|Distance||213 mi (342 km)|
|Fastest train||10h 59m|
|Most frequent service||RegioJet|
Which train should you take from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín?
RegioJet is the one and only train line which connects Lipno nad Vltavou, to Český Těšín,, However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín?
The distance between Lipno nad Vltavou and Český Těšín is approximately 213 miles, or 342 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 13 hours and 25 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 10 hours and 59 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Lipno nad Vltavou at 10:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 5:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou.
Where is the train station in Lipno nad Vltavou?
There are two stations in Lipno nad Vltavou where you can board the train to Český Těšín.
Train stations in Lipno nad Vltavou:
Where is the train station in Český Těšín?
Český Těšín has one train station.
Need a return trip from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Lipno nad Vltavou
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Frýdek-Místek Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Havířov Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Návsí Train
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Nový Jičín
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Ostrava
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Příbor
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Hranice Train
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Olomouc
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Zábřeh
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Prague Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Bystřice
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Třebíč
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Hulín
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Otrokovice
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Staré Město Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Zlín Train
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Munich
Continue by train from Český Těšín
- Český Těšín to Vyšší Brod
- Train from Český Těšín to Dvůr Králové nad Labem
- Train from Český Těšín to Havířov
- Train from Český Těšín to Česká Třebová
- Train from Český Těšín to Staré Město
- Český Těšín to Leutenbach Train
- Český Těšín to Bobingen Train
- Train from Český Těšín to Fürth
- Český Těšín to Oberottmarshausen
- Český Těšín to Unterföhring Train
- Train from Český Těšín to Liederbach am Taunus
- Český Těšín to Hamburg Train
- Train from Český Těšín to Dresden
- Train from Český Těšín to Radebeul
- Český Těšín to Arad Train
- Train from Český Těšín to Halmstad
- Český Těšín to Strba
- Train from Český Těšín to Tyachiv
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.