Compare train tickets from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main. Traveling by train from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main usually takes around 14 hours and 32 minutes, but the fastest RegioJet train can make the trip in 13 hours and 50 minutes.
|Distance||432 mi (695 km)|
|Fastest train||13h 50m|
|Most frequent service||RegioJet|
Which train should you take from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main?
RegioJet is the one and only train line which connects Frýdek-Místek, to Frankfurt am Main, Hesse. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main?
How long is the train journey from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main?
The distance between Frýdek-Místek and Frankfurt am Main is approximately 432 miles, or 695 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 14 hours and 32 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 13 hours and 50 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Frýdek-Místek at 3:00pm and arrives in Frankfurt am Main around 13 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Frýdek-Místek. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Frýdek-Místek to Frankfurt am Main for $57.56.
Where is the train station in Frýdek-Místek?
There is one train station in Frýdek-Místek.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
Frankfurt am Main has one train station.
Need a return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Frýdek-Místek?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frýdek-Místek
- Frýdek-Místek to Schwechat Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Vienna Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Zurich Train
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Český Krumlov
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Břeclav
- Frýdek-Místek to Pavlice
- Frýdek-Místek to Moravské Budějovice Train
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Velké Meziříčí
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Bremen
- Frýdek-Místek to Copenhagen Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Lyon
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Strasbourg
- Frýdek-Místek to Rotterdam
- Frýdek-Místek to Strážske Train
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Giraltovce
- Frýdek-Místek to Podolínec Train
- Frýdek-Místek to Stropkov Train
- Train from Frýdek-Místek to Žilina
Continue by train from Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt am Main to Braunau am Inn Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Sarajevo
- Frankfurt am Main to Cottbus
- Frankfurt am Main to Falkenberg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Berlin
- Frankfurt am Main to Bötzingen
- Frankfurt am Main to Mahlberg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Staufen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Raubling
- Frankfurt am Main to Sassnitz Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Soltau
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Altena
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Essen
- Frankfurt am Main to Avignon Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Strasbourg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Osijek
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Amsterdam
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.