Compare train tickets from Mühlenbecker Land to Großpaschleben
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 13 daily trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Großpaschleben. Traveling by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Großpaschleben usually takes around 4 hours and 6 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 57 minutes.
|Distance||87 mi (140 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 57m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Mühlenbecker Land to Großpaschleben?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Mühlenbecker Land, Brandenburg to Großpaschleben, Saxony-Anhalt. However, there are 13 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||13||4h 6m||$49.68|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Großpaschleben during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mühlenbecker Land to Großpaschleben?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Großpaschleben are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mühlenbecker Land at 5:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mühlenbecker Land to Großpaschleben?
There are 13 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Großpaschleben to Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Mühlenbecker Land?
There is one train station in Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Großpaschleben?
Großpaschleben has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mühlenbecker Land
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Graz
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Knokke-Heist
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Murten
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Augsburg
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Nuremberg
- Mühlenbecker Land to Ebersburg
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Jatznick
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Bremervörde
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Hude
- Mühlenbecker Land to Melle Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Leverkusen Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Altenbamberg
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Auw an der Kyll
- Mühlenbecker Land to Baumholder Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Friedrichsthal
- Mühlenbecker Land to Burgstein
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Jelling
- Mühlenbecker Land to Świnoujście
Continue by train from Großpaschleben
- Train from Großpaschleben to Antwerp
- Großpaschleben to Beersel Train
- Großpaschleben to Halle Train
- Train from Großpaschleben to Bammental
- Großpaschleben to Mannheim Train
- Train from Großpaschleben to Neckargemünd
- Großpaschleben to Augsburg
- Großpaschleben to Nuremberg Train
- Großpaschleben to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Großpaschleben to Hamburg
- Großpaschleben to Cologne Train
- Train from Großpaschleben to Essen
- Großpaschleben to Neustadt in Holstein Train
- Train from Großpaschleben to Timmendorf Beach
- Großpaschleben to Dessau Train
- Großpaschleben to Raguhn
- Train from Großpaschleben to Hvidovre
- Train from Großpaschleben to Kastrup
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.