Compare train tickets from Mühlenbecker Land to Sandersleben
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 26 daily trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Sandersleben. Traveling by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Sandersleben usually takes around 4 hours and 11 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 45 minutes.
|Distance||103 mi (165 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 45m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Mühlenbecker Land to Sandersleben?
2 train services operate from Mühlenbecker Land, Brandenburg to Sandersleben, Saxony-Anhalt. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 25 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||25||4h 5m||$54.16|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||6h 53m||$29.43|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Sandersleben during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mühlenbecker Land to Sandersleben?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Sandersleben are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mühlenbecker Land at 4:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mühlenbecker Land to Sandersleben?
There are 26 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Sandersleben to Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Mühlenbecker Land?
There is one train station in Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Sandersleben?
Sandersleben has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mühlenbecker Land
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Herisau
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Appenweier
- Mühlenbecker Land to Balingen Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Warthausen Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Immenstadt
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Seeg
- Mühlenbecker Land to Wetzlar Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Hamburg
- Mühlenbecker Land to Lüneburg
- Mühlenbecker Land to Haltern am See Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Mönchengladbach
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Winterberg
- Mühlenbecker Land to Pirmasens Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Niebüll
- Mühlenbecker Land to Fredericia Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Aix-en-Provence
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Hilversum
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Lesce
Continue by train from Sandersleben
- Train from Annaburg to Königslutter am Elm
- Train from Bad Dürrenberg to Prague
- Train from Blankenheim to Weiterstadt
- Train from Bördeland to Berlin
- Train from Calbe to Malmo
- Hansestadt Seehausen (Altmark) to Kritzmow Train
- Hansestadt Seehausen (Altmark) to Sülzetal Train
- Jeßnitz to Berlin Train
- Karsdorf to Paris
- Luckenau to Oerlinghausen Train
- Oschersleben to Ústí nad Labem
- Osterburg (Altmark) to Reil Train
- Train from Ovelgünne to Leipzig
- Train from Sandersleben to Copenhagen
- Train from Schönhausen to Potsdam
- Train from Südharz to Cologne
- Train from Wanzleben-Börde to Erzhausen
- Zielitz to Mönchhagen Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.