Compare train tickets from Nufringen to Ettelbruck
How much are train tickets from Nufringen to Ettelbruck?
|Fastest train||6h 9m|
|Trains per day||16|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Nufringen to Ettelbruck during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Nufringen to Ettelbruck?
In the last month, $73.68 was the average price of a train ticket from Nufringen, BW to Ettelbruck, DI. You can expect to find tickets at that price or lower if you book your trip at least 8 days in advance. Otherwise, expect to pay around $29.52 more than that for a same-day booking.
How long is the train journey from Nufringen to Ettelbruck?
The distance between Nufringen and Ettelbruck is approximately 152 miles, or 244 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours and 57 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 9 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Nufringen to Ettelbruck are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Nufringen at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Nufringen to Ettelbruck?
There are 16 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Ettelbruck to Nufringen.
Which train should you take from Nufringen to Ettelbruck?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Nufringen, Baden-Württemberg to Ettelbruck, Diekirch. However, there are 16 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||16||7h 57m||$87.98|
Deutsche Bahn train tickets from Nufringen to Ettelbruck start from $44, and on average cost $88. Daily there are 16 Deutsche Bahn schedules to Ettelbruck. Deutsche Bahn in Nufringen leaves from Train Station, And in Ettelbruck trains arrive at Train Station, From Nufringen to Ettelbruck train travel on Deutsche Bahn takes 7 hours and 57 minutes. If you are looking to get to Ettelbruck faster, Deutsche Bahn offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 6 hours and 9 minutes.
Where is the train station in Nufringen?
There is one train station in Nufringen:
- Train Station
Where is the train station in Ettelbruck?
Ettelbruck has one train station:
- Train Station
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Nufringen
- Train from Adelsheim to Waibstadt
- Bad Friedrichshall to Prague
- Train from Eppingen to Oberammergau
- Train from Eppingen to Bickenbach
- Train from Gärtringen to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Gärtringen to Zagreb
- Gondelsheim to Sachsen bei Ansbach Train
- Holzgerlingen to Heilbronn Train
- Train from Neudenau to Paris
- Train from Neuenstein to Stuttgart
- Neuhausen to Maulbronn Train
- Train from Schwaikheim to Hornberg
- Train from Schwieberdingen to Nuremberg
- Train from Schwieberdingen to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Veringenstadt to Munich
- Walzbachtal to Bregenz Train
- Weikersheim to Zeil am Main
- Train from Weil im Schönbuch to Wurster Nordseeküste
Continue by train from Ettelbruck
- Train from Ettelbruck to Schönefeld
- Ettelbruck to Wandlitz
- Ettelbruck to Berlin
- Train from Ettelbruck to Heddesheim
- Ettelbruck to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Train from Ettelbruck to Mannheim
- Train from Ettelbruck to Neckargemünd
- Ettelbruck to Eisenberg Train
- Ettelbruck to Nuremberg Train
- Train from Ettelbruck to Bad Vilbel
- Train from Ettelbruck to Kronberg
- Train from Ettelbruck to Dortmund
- Train from Ettelbruck to Düsseldorf
- Ettelbruck to Leverkusen Train
- Ettelbruck to Bad Dürkheim Train
- Ettelbruck to Schopp Train
- Ettelbruck to Trier
- Train from Ettelbruck to Quierschied