Compare train tickets from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Antwerp
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 122 daily trains from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Antwerp. Traveling by train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Antwerp usually takes around 13 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 10 hours and 10 minutes.
|Distance||396 mi (638 km)|
|Fastest train||10h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Antwerp?
2 train services operate from Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bavaria to Antwerp, Antwerpen. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 111 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||111||13h 11m||$158.00|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||11||10h 58m||$170.24|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Antwerp during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Antwerp?
The distance between Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Antwerp is approximately 396 miles, or 638 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 13 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 10 hours and 10 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Antwerp are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Garmisch-Partenkirchen at 7:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 9:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Antwerp?
There are 122 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Antwerp to Garmisch-Partenkirchen. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Antwerp for $59.60.
Where is the train station in Garmisch-Partenkirchen?
There are two stations in Garmisch-Partenkirchen where you can board the train to Antwerp.
Train stations in Garmisch-Partenkirchen:
Where is the train station in Antwerp?
There are more train stations and stops in Antwerp than most cities. Most trains from Garmisch-Partenkirchen will stop at one (or more) of the 9 following stations in Antwerp:
Train stations in Antwerp:
Need a return trip from Antwerp to Garmisch-Partenkirchen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Klaus an der Pyhrnbahn Train
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Lähn Train
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Chur
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Lausanne Train
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Mühlenbecker Land Train
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bad Kohlgrub
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Berchtesgaden
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Seeg Train
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bottrop Train
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Essen Train
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Marsberg
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Münster
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Montabaur Train
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Garding Train
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Marseille
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bologna
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Utrecht
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Katowice
Continue by train from Antwerp
- Antwerp to Baden-Baden Train
- Train from Antwerp to Mannheim
- Antwerp to Philippsburg Train
- Train from Antwerp to Urbach
- Antwerp to Augsburg Train
- Train from Antwerp to Bamberg
- Train from Antwerp to Grafling
- Antwerp to Dietzenbach Train
- Train from Antwerp to Bad Doberan
- Train from Antwerp to Neubrandenburg
- Train from Antwerp to Lehrte
- Train from Antwerp to Salzgitter
- Train from Antwerp to Düren
- Train from Antwerp to Düsseldorf
- Train from Antwerp to Moers
- Train from Antwerp to Oberhausen
- Antwerp to Saarlouis Train
- Train from Antwerp to Plauen
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.