Compare train tickets from Regensburg to Haßmersheim
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 39 daily trains from Regensburg to Haßmersheim. Traveling by train from Regensburg to Haßmersheim usually takes around 7 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 4 hours and 41 minutes.
|Distance||135 mi (217 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Train service from Regensburg to Haßmersheim
- DB Intercity-Express tickets: C$57 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: C$42 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: C$57 one-way
Which train should you take from Regensburg to Haßmersheim?
There are 3 train lines with service from Regensburg, Bavaria to Haßmersheim, Baden-Württemberg. Deutsche Bahn is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 27 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity-Express||2||9h 44m||$56.70|
|Deutsche Bahn||27||6h 13m||$81.48|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||10||6h 55m||$69.22|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Regensburg to Haßmersheim during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Regensburg to Haßmersheim?
The distance between Regensburg and Haßmersheim is approximately 135 miles, or 217 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 4 hours and 41 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Regensburg to Haßmersheim are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Regensburg at 8:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Regensburg to Haßmersheim?
There are 39 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Haßmersheim to Regensburg.
Where is the train station in Regensburg?
There are two stations in Regensburg where you can board the train to Haßmersheim.
Train stations in Regensburg:
Where is the train station in Haßmersheim?
Haßmersheim has one train station.
Need a return trip from Haßmersheim to Regensburg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Regensburg
- Train from Regensburg to Purkersdorf
- Regensburg to Schwechat Train
- Regensburg to Leuven Train
- Train from Regensburg to Morges
- Train from Regensburg to Hranice
- Train from Regensburg to Karlsruhe
- Train from Regensburg to Leutkirch im Allgäu
- Regensburg to Unterföhring
- Regensburg to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Regensburg to Fritzlar Train
- Regensburg to Hanau Train
- Train from Regensburg to Brunswick
- Train from Regensburg to Bonn
- Train from Regensburg to Gronau
- Train from Regensburg to Ilmenau
- Regensburg to Køge Train
- Regensburg to Capelle aan den IJssel
- Train from Regensburg to Wrocław
Continue by train from Haßmersheim
- Train from Elzach to Strasbourg
- Train from Engstingen to Nuremberg
- Train from Engstingen to Passau
- Engstingen to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Eschelbronn to Siegburg
- Train from Gäufelden to Sulz
- Train from Gemmingen to Werder
- Haßmersheim to Lambach Train
- Hettingen to Munich Train
- Train from Knittlingen to Zurich
- Lottstetten to Hamburg Train
- Neuhausen to Cologne Train
- Oppenweiler to Niederdreisbach Train
- Train from Rietheim-Weilheim to Cologne
- Roigheim to Munich
- Train from Sasbach am Kaiserstuhl to Bobingen
- Train from Veringenstadt to Nuremberg
- Walzbachtal to Bolzano Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.