Compare train tickets from Regensburg to Amsterdam-Zuidoost
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Regensburg to Amsterdam-Zuidoost. Traveling by train from Regensburg to Amsterdam-Zuidoost usually takes around 12 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||386 mi (622 km)|
|Fastest train||12h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Regensburg to Amsterdam-Zuidoost?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Regensburg, Bavaria to Amsterdam-Zuidoost, North Holland. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||11h 45m||$168.66|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Regensburg to Amsterdam-Zuidoost during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Regensburg to Amsterdam-Zuidoost?
The distance between Regensburg and Amsterdam-Zuidoost is approximately 386 miles, or 622 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 12 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Regensburg to Amsterdam-Zuidoost are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Regensburg at 9:00pm and arrives in Amsterdam-Zuidoost around 11 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Regensburg to Amsterdam-Zuidoost?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Regensburg.
Where is the train station in Regensburg?
There is one train station in Regensburg.
Where is the train station in Amsterdam-Zuidoost?
Amsterdam-Zuidoost has one train station.
Need a return trip from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Regensburg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Regensburg
- Regensburg to Innsbruck
- Train from Regensburg to Sankt Pölten
- Regensburg to Bruges
- Train from Regensburg to Knokke-Heist
- Regensburg to Freiburg
- Regensburg to Reutlingen Train
- Train from Regensburg to Schwäbisch Hall
- Regensburg to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Train
- Regensburg to Ingolstadt Train
- Regensburg to Parsberg Train
- Train from Regensburg to Schönwald
- Regensburg to Wurzburg Train
- Regensburg to Kassel Train
- Regensburg to Erfurt
- Train from Regensburg to Copenhagen
- Train from Regensburg to Deventer
- Train from Regensburg to Norrköping
- Train from Regensburg to Kysak
Continue by train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Asperg
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Oberkirch
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Willstätt
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Berchtesgaden
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Bubenreuth Train
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Immenstadt
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Regensburg
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Regenstauf Train
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Sinzing
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Hünfeld
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Oberursel
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Weimar
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Bad Bentheim Train
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Brunswick Train
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Hamelin
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Leeste
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Bielefeld
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Kleve
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.