Compare train tickets from Warngau to Regensburg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 76 daily trains from Warngau to Regensburg. Traveling by train from Warngau to Regensburg usually takes around 3 hours, but the fastest Non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 2 hours and 11 minutes.
|Distance||84 mi (134 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Warngau to Regensburg?
2 train services operate from Warngau, Bavaria to Regensburg, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 66 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||66||3h 2m||$37.65|
|Non-federally owned railway company||10||2h 37m||$37.25|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Warngau to Regensburg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Warngau to Regensburg?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Warngau to Regensburg are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Warngau at 4:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Warngau to Regensburg?
There are 76 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Regensburg to Warngau.
Where is the train station in Warngau?
There is one train station in Warngau.
Where is the train station in Regensburg?
There are more train stations and stops in Regensburg than most cities. Most trains from Warngau will stop at one (or more) of the 3 following stations in Regensburg:
Train stations in Regensburg:
Need a return trip from Regensburg to Warngau?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Warngau
- Train from Adelschlag to Nonnenhorn
- Train from Bichl to Salzburg
- Train from Bodenkirchen to Wörth an der Isar
- Train from Breitenbrunn to Bad Schönborn
- Train from Dasing to Memmingen
- Fridolfing to Munich Train
- Fridolfing to Regensburg Train
- Harsdorf to Prague
- Helmbrechts to Radolfzell Train
- Hohenpeißenberg to Cologne Train
- Neustadt to Düsseldorf Train
- Train from Nordendorf to Nördlingen
- Train from Oberhaid to Kaiserslautern
- Otterfing to Bad Tölz Train
- Train from Puchheim to Cologne
- Train from Roth to Marseille
- Train from Röttenbach to Pampow
- Schwarzenbruck to Bad Neustadt an der Saale Train
Continue by train from Regensburg
- Regensburg to Innsbruck
- Train from Regensburg to Antwerp
- Regensburg to Mannheim Train
- Train from Regensburg to Bad Abbach
- Regensburg to Hagelstadt Train
- Train from Regensburg to Neustadt an der Donau
- Regensburg to Unterföhring
- Regensburg to Wurzburg Train
- Train from Regensburg to Volkmarsen
- Train from Regensburg to Wiesbaden
- Train from Regensburg to Agathenburg
- Regensburg to Beckum Train
- Train from Regensburg to Pöhl
- Regensburg to Erfurt
- Train from Regensburg to Hvidovre
- Train from Regensburg to Helmond
- Regensburg to Amsterdam-Zuidoost Train
- Train from Regensburg to Oldenzaal
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.