Compare train tickets from Frankfurt am Main to Ramstein-Miesenbach
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 38 daily trains from Frankfurt am Main to Ramstein-Miesenbach. Traveling by train from Frankfurt am Main to Ramstein-Miesenbach usually takes around 2 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||68 mi (110 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt am Main to Ramstein-Miesenbach?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Ramstein-Miesenbach, Rhineland-Palatinate. However, there are 38 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||38||2h 23m||$52.42|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Ramstein-Miesenbach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt am Main to Ramstein-Miesenbach?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt am Main to Ramstein-Miesenbach are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt am Main at 2:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt am Main to Ramstein-Miesenbach?
There are 38 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Ramstein-Miesenbach to Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
There is one train station in Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Ramstein-Miesenbach?
Ramstein-Miesenbach receives travelers from Frankfurt am Main at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Ramstein-Miesenbach:
Need a return trip from Ramstein-Miesenbach to Frankfurt am Main?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Lier
- Frankfurt am Main to Grenchen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Zehdenick
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Schiltach
- Frankfurt am Main to Schwaikheim Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Fischen
- Frankfurt am Main to Oberau Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Prien am Chiemsee Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Schrobenhausen Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Heppenheim Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Altenglan
- Frankfurt am Main to Insheim Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Kirchen Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Ockenheim Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Usch
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Barleben
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Blankenburg
- Frankfurt am Main to Sekule Train
Continue by train from Ramstein-Miesenbach
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Leysin
- Train from Ramstein-Miesenbach to Berlin
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Stuttgart
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Berchtesgaden Train
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Freilassing Train
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Illesheim
- Train from Ramstein-Miesenbach to Munich
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Selbitz Train
- Train from Ramstein-Miesenbach to Frankfurt am Main
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Lauenförde Train
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Idar-Oberstein Train
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Bous Train
- Train from Ramstein-Miesenbach to Dresden
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to London Train
- Train from Ramstein-Miesenbach to Vicenza
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Eindhoven
- Ramstein-Miesenbach to Rotterdam Train
- Train from Ramstein-Miesenbach to Zoetermeer
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.