Compare train tickets from Wiesbaden to Limburg an der Lahn
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 6 daily trains from Wiesbaden to Limburg an der Lahn. Traveling by train from Wiesbaden to Limburg an der Lahn usually takes around 2 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in one hour and 26 minutes.
|Distance||23 mi (37 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Wiesbaden to Limburg an der Lahn?
2 train services operate from Wiesbaden, Hesse to Limburg an der Lahn, Hesse. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 3 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||1h 41m||$43.89|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||3||1h 46m||$32.20|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wiesbaden to Limburg an der Lahn during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wiesbaden to Limburg an der Lahn?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wiesbaden to Limburg an der Lahn are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Wiesbaden at 5:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 4:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Wiesbaden to Limburg an der Lahn?
There are 6 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Limburg an der Lahn to Wiesbaden.
Where is the train station in Wiesbaden?
There is one train station in Wiesbaden.
Where is the train station in Limburg an der Lahn?
Limburg an der Lahn receives travelers from Wiesbaden at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Limburg an der Lahn:
Need a return trip from Limburg an der Lahn to Wiesbaden?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wiesbaden
- Wiesbaden to Sachseln Train
- Train from Wiesbaden to Schaffhausen
- Train from Wiesbaden to Bad Krozingen
- Train from Wiesbaden to Teningen
- Train from Wiesbaden to Walldürn
- Wiesbaden to Elsenfeld Train
- Train from Wiesbaden to Hof
- Wiesbaden to Krün
- Train from Wiesbaden to Bad Hersfeld
- Train from Wiesbaden to Celle
- Train from Wiesbaden to Bad Salzuflen
- Wiesbaden to Rheda-Wiedenbrück Train
- Train from Wiesbaden to Wuppertal
- Wiesbaden to Neidenfels
- Wiesbaden to Otterbach Train
- Wiesbaden to Aalborg Train
- Wiesbaden to Bredebro Train
- Wiesbaden to Bolzano Train
Continue by train from Limburg an der Lahn
- Train from Limburg an der Lahn to Linz
- Train from Limburg an der Lahn to Prague
- Limburg an der Lahn to Berlin Train
- Train from Limburg an der Lahn to Karlsruhe
- Limburg an der Lahn to Ulm Train
- Limburg an der Lahn to Immenstadt Train
- Limburg an der Lahn to Ingolstadt
- Train from Limburg an der Lahn to Munich
- Limburg an der Lahn to Elz Train
- Train from Limburg an der Lahn to Hamburg
- Train from Limburg an der Lahn to Minden
- Limburg an der Lahn to Worms
- Limburg an der Lahn to Odense Train
- Limburg an der Lahn to Nijmegen
- Train from Limburg an der Lahn to Eindhoven
- Train from Limburg an der Lahn to Schiphol
- Limburg an der Lahn to Delft
- Limburg an der Lahn to Leiden Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.