Compare train tickets from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 76 daily trains from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg. Traveling by train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg usually takes around 11 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 7 hours and 45 minutes.
|Distance||209 mi (336 km)|
|Fastest train||7h 45m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg?
2 train services operate from Wurster Nordseeküste, Lower Saxony to Frederiksberg,, Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 70 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||6||8h 2m||$176.86|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||70||11h 16m||$158.90|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg?
The distance between Wurster Nordseeküste and Frederiksberg is approximately 209 miles, or 336 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 45 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Wurster Nordseeküste at 5:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 9:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg?
There are 76 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Frederiksberg to Wurster Nordseeküste.
Where is the train station in Wurster Nordseeküste?
There is one train station in Wurster Nordseeküste.
Where is the train station in Frederiksberg?
Frederiksberg receives travelers from Wurster Nordseeküste at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Frederiksberg:
Peter Bangs Vej st
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wurster Nordseeküste
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Wannweil
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Warthausen
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Amberg
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Neu-Ulm
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Nuremberg
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Sulzbach-Rosenberg
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Dietzenbach Train
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Steinfeld
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Erndtebrück Train
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Essen
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Neuss
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Plauen Train
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Hvidovre
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Breda
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Amsterdam
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Dordrecht
Continue by train from Frederiksberg
- Train from Frederiksberg to Berlin
- Frederiksberg to Ravensburg
- Train from Frederiksberg to Lorch
- Frederiksberg to Bad Harzburg Train
- Train from Frederiksberg to Burgdorf, Hanover
- Train from Frederiksberg to Celle
- Train from Frederiksberg to Emden
- Train from Frederiksberg to Ganderkesee
- Frederiksberg to Goslar Train
- Train from Frederiksberg to Langelsheim
- Train from Frederiksberg to Wunstorf
- Frederiksberg to Bad Oeynhausen Train
- Frederiksberg to Cologne Train
- Frederiksberg to Kevelaer Train
- Train from Frederiksberg to Vlotho
- Frederiksberg to Fehmarn Train
- Train from Frederiksberg to Oldenburg in Holstein
- Frederiksberg to Fehmarn Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.