Compare train tickets from Porta Westfalica to Niederwerrn
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 30 daily trains from Porta Westfalica to Niederwerrn. Traveling by train from Porta Westfalica to Niederwerrn usually takes around 5 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 3 hours and 51 minutes.
|Distance||160 mi (258 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Porta Westfalica to Niederwerrn?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Porta Westfalica, North Rhine-Westphalia to Niederwerrn, Bavaria. However, there are 30 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||30||4h 44m||$104.65|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Porta Westfalica to Niederwerrn during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Porta Westfalica to Niederwerrn?
The distance between Porta Westfalica and Niederwerrn is approximately 160 miles, or 258 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 51 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Porta Westfalica to Niederwerrn are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Porta Westfalica at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Porta Westfalica to Niederwerrn?
There are 30 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Niederwerrn to Porta Westfalica.
Where is the train station in Porta Westfalica?
There is one train station in Porta Westfalica.
Where is the train station in Niederwerrn?
Niederwerrn has one train station.
Need a return trip from Niederwerrn to Porta Westfalica?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Porta Westfalica
- Porta Westfalica to Linz Train
- Train from Porta Westfalica to Pilsen
- Porta Westfalica to Prague Train
- Train from Porta Westfalica to Berlin
- Porta Westfalica to Marxzell
- Porta Westfalica to Ulm Train
- Porta Westfalica to Eichstätt Train
- Train from Porta Westfalica to Munich
- Porta Westfalica to Nuremberg Train
- Train from Porta Westfalica to Hamburg
- Train from Porta Westfalica to Hanover
- Train from Porta Westfalica to Osnabrück
- Porta Westfalica to Essen Train
- Porta Westfalica to Leipzig
- Porta Westfalica to Magdeburg Train
- Porta Westfalica to Copenhagen Train
- Train from Porta Westfalica to Kolding
- Train from Porta Westfalica to Zagreb
Continue by train from Niederwerrn
- Niederwerrn to Bregenz Train
- Train from Niederwerrn to Salzburg
- Train from Niederwerrn to Berlin
- Train from Niederwerrn to Munich
- Niederwerrn to Nuremberg Train
- Train from Niederwerrn to Wurzburg
- Train from Niederwerrn to Alheim
- Train from Niederwerrn to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Niederwerrn to Morschen
- Train from Niederwerrn to Ronshausen
- Train from Niederwerrn to Rotenburg an der Fulda
- Train from Niederwerrn to Vlotho
- Niederwerrn to Ede Train
- Train from Niederwerrn to Nijmegen
- Train from Niederwerrn to Velp
- Train from Niederwerrn to Molenhoek
- Train from Niederwerrn to Ravenstein
- Niederwerrn to Amsterdam Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.