Compare train tickets from Wallertheim to Hetzerath
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 13 daily trains from Wallertheim to Hetzerath. Traveling by train from Wallertheim to Hetzerath usually takes around 4 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 47 minutes.
|Distance||55 mi (89 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Wallertheim to Hetzerath?
2 train services operate from Wallertheim, Rhineland-Palatinate to Hetzerath, Rhineland-Palatinate. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 10 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||10||4h 15m||$40.56|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||6||3h 22m||$35.08|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wallertheim to Hetzerath during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wallertheim to Hetzerath?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wallertheim to Hetzerath are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Wallertheim at 9:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Wallertheim to Hetzerath?
There are 13 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Hetzerath to Wallertheim.
Where is the train station in Wallertheim?
There is one train station in Wallertheim.
Where is the train station in Hetzerath?
Hetzerath has one train station.
Need a return trip from Hetzerath to Wallertheim?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wallertheim
- Birresborn to Waldshut-Tiengen Train
- Train from Cochem to Trier
- Train from Gutenacker to Haar
- Train from Gutenacker to Paris
- Train from Herdorf to Leutenbach
- Train from Kapsweyer to Vienna
- Langenlonsheim to Föhren Train
- Train from Lauterecken to Padova
- Train from Lissendorf to Kaisersesch
- Train from Löf to Munich
- Train from Monsheim to Nieder-Olm
- Train from Nohen to Berlin
- Train from Ockenheim to Quierschied
- Pommern to Sint-Genesius-Rode Train
- Urmersbach to Koblenz Train
- Train from Usch to Memmingen
- Wincheringen to Brussels Train
- Train from Wirges to Amsterdam
Continue by train from Hetzerath
- Train from Gensingen to Kaiserslautern
- Train from Hagenbach to Bilzen
- Train from Hetzerath to Jabel
- Hövels to Nobitz Train
- Train from Kirchheimbolanden to Geisenheim
- Laubenheim to Salmtal Train
- Train from Leubsdorf to Paris
- Train from Lissendorf to Mayen
- Train from Löf to Nuremberg
- Train from Lohnweiler to Baumholder
- Neuburg am Rhein to Stuttgart
- Train from Schoden to Plauen
- Train from Sobernheim to Schagen
- Train from Steinfeld to Spittal an der Drau
- Train from Steinfeld to Vienna
- Urmitz to Bonn Train
- Urmitz to Bornheim
- Train from Wörrstadt to Berlin
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.