Compare train tickets from Saarbrücken to Enkenbach-Alsenborn
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 43 daily trains from Saarbrücken to Enkenbach-Alsenborn. Traveling by train from Saarbrücken to Enkenbach-Alsenborn usually takes around one hour and 44 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in one hour and 8 minutes.
|Distance||44 mi (71 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 8m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Saarbrücken to Enkenbach-Alsenborn?
2 train services operate from Saarbrücken, Saarland to Enkenbach-Alsenborn, Rhineland-Palatinate. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 35 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||35||1h 34m||$27.92|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||8||2h 30m||$32.64|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Saarbrücken to Enkenbach-Alsenborn during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Saarbrücken to Enkenbach-Alsenborn?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Saarbrücken to Enkenbach-Alsenborn are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Saarbrücken at 1:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Saarbrücken to Enkenbach-Alsenborn?
There are 43 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Saarbrücken.
Where is the train station in Saarbrücken?
There are two stations in Saarbrücken where you can board the train to Enkenbach-Alsenborn.
Train stations in Saarbrücken:
Where is the train station in Enkenbach-Alsenborn?
Enkenbach-Alsenborn has one train station.
Need a return trip from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Saarbrücken?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Saarbrücken
- Train from Saarbrücken to Grand-Saconnex
- Train from Saarbrücken to Ústí nad Orlicí
- Saarbrücken to Pilsen Train
- Saarbrücken to Endingen am Kaiserstuhl
- Train from Saarbrücken to Leingarten
- Saarbrücken to Offenburg Train
- Saarbrücken to Tübingen Train
- Train from Saarbrücken to Bobingen
- Saarbrücken to Oberstdorf
- Train from Saarbrücken to Weiden
- Train from Saarbrücken to Schwerin
- Train from Saarbrücken to Bielefeld
- Train from Saarbrücken to Essen
- Train from Saarbrücken to Hamm
- Saarbrücken to Contwig Train
- Saarbrücken to Kaiserslautern Train
- Saarbrücken to Ramstein-Miesenbach Train
- Train from Saarbrücken to Wrocław
Continue by train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Brussels
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Mechelen
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Basel
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Berlin
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Munich
- Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Bad Homburg Train
- Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Friedrichsdorf
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Cologne
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Essen
- Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Saarbrücken Train
- Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Colmar
- Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Paris
- Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Strasbourg
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Venice
- Train from Enkenbach-Alsenborn to Amsterdam
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.