Compare train tickets from Barendrecht to Frankfurt am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 18 daily trains from Barendrecht to Frankfurt am Main. Traveling by train from Barendrecht to Frankfurt am Main usually takes around 8 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 4 hours and 35 minutes.
|Distance||216 mi (348 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Barendrecht to Frankfurt am Main?
2 train services operate from Barendrecht, South Holland to Frankfurt am Main, Hesse. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 13 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||13||7h 4m||$128.64|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||5||9h 17m||$106.35|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Barendrecht to Frankfurt am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Barendrecht to Frankfurt am Main?
The distance between Barendrecht and Frankfurt am Main is approximately 216 miles, or 348 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 4 hours and 35 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Barendrecht to Frankfurt am Main are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Barendrecht at 2:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Barendrecht to Frankfurt am Main?
There are 18 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Barendrecht.
Where is the train station in Barendrecht?
There is one train station in Barendrecht.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
Frankfurt am Main has one train station.
Need a return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Barendrecht?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Barendrecht
- Train from Barendrecht to Berlin
- Barendrecht to Bempflingen
- Train from Barendrecht to Kehl
- Barendrecht to Kornwestheim Train
- Barendrecht to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Train from Barendrecht to Mannheim
- Train from Barendrecht to Freihung
- Barendrecht to Lampertheim Train
- Train from Barendrecht to Witzenhausen
- Train from Barendrecht to Hamburg
- Barendrecht to Bad Honnef Train
- Train from Barendrecht to Bochum
- Train from Barendrecht to Cologne
- Barendrecht to Dortmund
- Train from Barendrecht to Emmerich
- Barendrecht to Ludwigshafen am Rhein Train
- Train from Barendrecht to Illingen
- Train from Barendrecht to Großengottern
Continue by train from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Birr
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Waldsee
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Heilbronn
- Frankfurt am Main to Ladenburg Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Leonberg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Süßen
- Frankfurt am Main to Collenberg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Groß-Gerau
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Ahaus
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Nettetal
- Frankfurt am Main to Salzkotten Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Glan-Münchweiler Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Landstuhl
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Schopp
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Husby
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Johanngeorgenstadt
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Oberhof
- Frankfurt am Main to Sekule Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.