Compare train tickets from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Regensburg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Regensburg. Traveling by train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Regensburg usually takes around 15 hours and 10 minutes, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||362 mi (583 km)|
|Fastest train||15h 10m|
|Most frequent service||Leo Express|
Which train should you take from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Regensburg?
Leo Express is the one and only train line which connects Bukowina Tatrzańska, Małopolskie to Regensburg, Bavaria. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Leo Express||1||15h 11m||$78.76|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Regensburg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Regensburg?
The distance between Bukowina Tatrzańska and Regensburg is approximately 362 miles, or 583 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 15 hours and 10 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Regensburg are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Bukowina Tatrzańska at 5:00pm and arrives in Regensburg around 15 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Regensburg?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Regensburg to Bukowina Tatrzańska.
Where is the train station in Bukowina Tatrzańska?
There is one train station in Bukowina Tatrzańska.
Where is the train station in Regensburg?
Regensburg has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Bukowina Tatrzańska
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Linz Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Salzburg Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to České Budějovice Train
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Český Krumlov
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Liberec
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Olomouc
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Zábřeh
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Pardubice
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Prague Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Kolín Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Dresden Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Krakow Train
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Spišská Nová Ves
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Poprad Train
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Prešov
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Vysoké Tatry Train
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Ždiar
Continue by train from Regensburg
- Train from Regensburg to Vienna
- Train from Regensburg to Basel
- Regensburg to Fribourg
- Train from Regensburg to Hluboká nad Vltavou
- Regensburg to Herzberg (Elster) Train
- Regensburg to Laaber Train
- Train from Regensburg to Ruhstorf an der Rott
- Train from Regensburg to Hamburg
- Train from Regensburg to Bad Doberan
- Regensburg to Schwerin Train
- Regensburg to Osnabrück
- Train from Regensburg to Bielefeld
- Regensburg to Düsseldorf
- Train from Regensburg to Bargteheide
- Train from Regensburg to Gera
- Train from Regensburg to Ilmenau
- Regensburg to Hjärup Train
- Train from Regensburg to Kúty
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.