Compare train tickets from Port Charlotte to San Juan Capistrano
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Port Charlotte to San Juan Capistrano. Traveling by train from Port Charlotte to San Juan Capistrano usually takes around 102 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||2161 mi (3477 km)|
|Fastest train||102h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Port Charlotte to San Juan Capistrano?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Port Charlotte, Florida to San Juan Capistrano, California. However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||3||4d 6h 27m||$589.67|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 3 Amtrak trains from Port Charlotte to San Juan Capistrano every day, as well as 3 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $557.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Port Charlotte to San Juan Capistrano during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Port Charlotte to San Juan Capistrano?
The distance between Port Charlotte and San Juan Capistrano is approximately 2161 miles, or 3477 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 102 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Port Charlotte to San Juan Capistrano are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Port Charlotte at 7:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 7:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Port Charlotte to San Juan Capistrano?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from San Juan Capistrano to Port Charlotte.
Where is the train station in Port Charlotte?
There is one train station in Port Charlotte.
Where is the train station in San Juan Capistrano?
San Juan Capistrano has one train station.
Need a return trip from San Juan Capistrano to Port Charlotte?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Port Charlotte
- Train from Port Charlotte to Malvern
- Port Charlotte to New London
- Train from Port Charlotte to Daytona Beach
- Port Charlotte to Miami Train
- Port Charlotte to Orlando
- Port Charlotte to Lafayette Train
- Port Charlotte to Salisbury
- Train from Port Charlotte to Flint
- Train from Port Charlotte to Libby
- Train from Port Charlotte to Nashua
- Port Charlotte to Depew Train
- Port Charlotte to Coatesville Train
- Train from Port Charlotte to Greensburg
- Port Charlotte to York
- Port Charlotte to Denmark
- Port Charlotte to Houston Train
- Port Charlotte to Ashland Train
- Port Charlotte to Tomah
Continue by train from San Juan Capistrano
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Arcata
- San Juan Capistrano to Berkeley Train
- San Juan Capistrano to Guadalupe Train
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Lompoc
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Los Angeles
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Modesto
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Oakland
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to San Diego
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Santa Barbara
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Santa Maria
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Stockton
- San Juan Capistrano to Yosemite National Park Train
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Galesburg
- San Juan Capistrano to Grand Rapids Train
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Kansas City
- San Juan Capistrano to Grants Pass Train
- San Juan Capistrano to Salem
- Train from San Juan Capistrano to Austin
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.