Compare train tickets from Albuquerque to Simi Valley
How much are train tickets from Albuquerque to Simi Valley?
|Fastest train||18h 47m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Albuquerque to Simi Valley during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Albuquerque to Simi Valley?
In the last month, $159.64 was the average price of a train ticket from Albuquerque, NM to Simi Valley, CA. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Albuquerque to Simi Valley?
The distance between Albuquerque and Simi Valley is approximately 694 miles, or 1116 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 18 hours and 47 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Albuquerque to Simi Valley are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Albuquerque at 4:00pm and arrives in Simi Valley around 18 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Albuquerque to Simi Valley?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Simi Valley to Albuquerque.
Which train should you take from Albuquerque to Simi Valley?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Albuquerque, New Mexico to Simi Valley, California. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Albuquerque to Simi Valley start from $160, and on average cost $160. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Simi Valley. Amtrak in Albuquerque leaves from Alvarado Transp Ctr - 314 1st St SW, And in Simi Valley trains arrive at Amtrak - Metrolink Station, From Albuquerque to Simi Valley train travel on Amtrak takes 18 hours and 47 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Simi Valley on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak scheduled trip per day, which will cost $160 for a one-way weekend reservation from Albuquerque.
Where is the train station in Albuquerque?
There is one train station in Albuquerque:
- Alvarado Transp Ctr - 314 1st St SW
Where is the train station in Simi Valley?
Simi Valley has one train station:
- Amtrak - Metrolink Station
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Albuquerque
- Train from Albuquerque to Flagstaff
- Train from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon Village
- Albuquerque to Phoenix Train
- Train from Albuquerque to Los Angeles
- Train from Albuquerque to San Diego
- Albuquerque to Colorado Springs Train
- Train from Albuquerque to Denver
- Albuquerque to Chicago
- Train from Albuquerque to New Orleans
- Albuquerque to Saint Paul Train
- Albuquerque to Gallup Train
- Train from Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- Train from Albuquerque to Santa Fe
- Albuquerque to Las Vegas Train
- Train from Albuquerque to Oklahoma City
- Albuquerque to Portland
- Albuquerque to Austin
- Albuquerque to San Antonio Train
Continue by train from Simi Valley
- Train from Simi Valley to Anaheim
- Train from Simi Valley to Camarillo
- Simi Valley to Carlsbad Train
- Simi Valley to Carpinteria Train
- Simi Valley to Fullerton Train
- Train from Simi Valley to Irvine
- Simi Valley to Los Angeles Train
- Simi Valley to Oceanside Train
- Simi Valley to Paso Robles
- Simi Valley to San Diego
- Simi Valley to San Francisco
- Simi Valley to San Luis Obispo Train
- Train from Simi Valley to Santa Barbara
- Simi Valley to Santa Clarita Train
- Simi Valley to Solvang Train
- Simi Valley to Ventura
- Simi Valley to Las Vegas Train
- Train from Simi Valley to Eugene