Compare train tickets from Harrisburg to Monroeville
How much are train tickets from Harrisburg to Monroeville?
|Fastest train||6h 55m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Harrisburg to Monroeville during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from Harrisburg to Monroeville?
What is the price of a train ticket from Harrisburg to Monroeville?
In the last month, $121.36 was the average price of a train ticket from Harrisburg, PA to Monroeville, PA. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Harrisburg to Monroeville?
The distance between Harrisburg and Monroeville is approximately 153 miles, or 246 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 6 hours and 55 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Harrisburg to Monroeville are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Harrisburg at 1:00pm and arrives in Monroeville around 6 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Harrisburg to Monroeville?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. Luckily, this train will get you to Monroeville with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains.
Which train should you take from Harrisburg to Monroeville?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to Monroeville, Pennsylvania. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Harrisburg to Monroeville start from $121, and on average cost $121. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Monroeville. Amtrak in Harrisburg leaves from Harrisburg Transp Ctr, And in Monroeville trains arrive at 183 Fox Plan Rd, From Harrisburg to Monroeville train travel on Amtrak takes 6 hours and 55 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Monroeville on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak scheduled trip per day, which will cost $121 for a one-way weekend reservation from Harrisburg.
Where is the train station in Harrisburg?
There is one train station in Harrisburg:
- Harrisburg Transp Ctr
Where is the train station in Monroeville?
Monroeville has one train station:
- 183 Fox Plan Rd
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Harrisburg
- Train from Harrisburg to Hartford
- Train from Harrisburg to Washington D.C.
- Train from Harrisburg to Miami
- Harrisburg to Orlando
- Harrisburg to Tampa Train
- Train from Harrisburg to Chicago
- Train from Harrisburg to Boston
- Train from Harrisburg to Detroit
- Train from Harrisburg to Raleigh
- Harrisburg to Newark Train
- Train from Harrisburg to New York
- Harrisburg to Exton
- Harrisburg to Lancaster Train
- Train from Harrisburg to Philadelphia
- Harrisburg to Pittsburgh Train
- Train from Harrisburg to Providence
- Train from Harrisburg to Dallas
- Harrisburg to Seattle
Continue by train from Monroeville
- Train from Monroeville to Birmingham
- Monroeville to Los Angeles Train
- Train from Monroeville to Ottumwa
- Monroeville to Carlinville
- Monroeville to Galesburg Train
- Monroeville to Homewood Train
- Monroeville to Waterloo Train
- Monroeville to Elyria
- Train from Monroeville to Albany
- Monroeville to Ardmore Train
- Train from Monroeville to Coatesville
- Train from Monroeville to Delmont
- Monroeville to Lancaster Train
- Monroeville to Pittsburgh Train
- Train from Monroeville to State College
- Monroeville to Salt Lake City Train
- Train from Monroeville to Charlottesville
- Train from Monroeville to Appleton