Compare train tickets from Spartanburg to Louisville
How much are train tickets from Spartanburg to Louisville?
|Fastest train||40h 6m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Spartanburg to Louisville during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Spartanburg to Louisville?
In the last month, $292.27 was the average price of a train ticket from Spartanburg, SC to Louisville, KY. Given how far apart Spartanburg and Louisville are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Spartanburg to Louisville?
The distance between Spartanburg and Louisville is approximately 312 miles, or 502 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 40 hours and 6 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Spartanburg to Louisville are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Spartanburg at 11:00pm and arrives in Louisville around 40 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Spartanburg to Louisville?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
Which train should you take from Spartanburg to Louisville?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Spartanburg, South Carolina to Louisville, Kentucky. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 16h 6m||$292.27|
Amtrak train tickets from Spartanburg to Louisville start from $292, and on average cost $292. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Louisville. Amtrak in Spartanburg leaves from 290 Magnolia St, And in Louisville trains arrive at Bus Terminal - 720 W Muhammad Ali Blvd, From Spartanburg to Louisville train travel on Amtrak takes 40 hours and 6 minutes.
Where is the train station in Spartanburg?
There is one train station in Spartanburg:
- 290 Magnolia St
Where is the train station in Louisville?
Louisville has one train station:
- Bus Terminal - 720 W Muhammad Ali Blvd
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Spartanburg
- Train from Spartanburg to Hope
- Spartanburg to Colfax Train
- Train from Spartanburg to Ventura
- Train from Spartanburg to Meriden
- Train from Spartanburg to Washington D.C.
- Spartanburg to Slidell
- Train from Spartanburg to Berlin
- Train from Spartanburg to Frederick
- Spartanburg to Red Wing Train
- Spartanburg to Malta Train
- Spartanburg to Havelock Train
- Train from Spartanburg to New York
- Train from Spartanburg to Rhinebeck
- Train from Spartanburg to Saratoga Springs
- Spartanburg to Dillon Train
- Train from Spartanburg to Bingen
- Train from Spartanburg to Janesville
- Spartanburg to Hinton Train
Continue by train from Louisville
- Train from Louisville to Phoenix
- Louisville to Los Angeles
- Louisville to Sacramento
- Train from Louisville to Colorado Springs
- Louisville to Denver Train
- Train from Louisville to Washington D.C.
- Louisville to Orlando Train
- Louisville to Tampa Train
- Louisville to Chicago Train
- Train from Louisville to Charlotte
- Train from Louisville to Las Vegas
- Train from Louisville to New York
- Louisville to Cincinnati Train
- Train from Louisville to Philadelphia
- Louisville to Pittsburgh Train
- Train from Louisville to Houston
- Louisville to Richmond Train
- Louisville to Seattle