Compare train tickets from Centralia to Connellsville
How much are train tickets from Centralia, WA to Connellsville, PA?
|Fastest train||67h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Centralia to Connellsville during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Centralia to Connellsville?
In the last month, $460.01 was the average price of a train ticket from Centralia, WA to Connellsville, PA. Given how far apart Centralia and Connellsville are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Centralia to Connellsville?
The distance between Centralia and Connellsville is approximately 2199 miles, or 3538 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 67 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Centralia to Connellsville are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Centralia at 9:00am and arrives in Connellsville around 66 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Centralia to Connellsville?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Connellsville to Centralia.
Which train should you take from Centralia to Connellsville?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Centralia, Washington to Connellsville, Pennsylvania. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 18h 53m||$460.01|
Amtrak train tickets from Centralia to Connellsville start from $460, and on average cost $460. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Connellsville. Amtrak in Centralia leaves from 210 Railroad Ave, And in Connellsville trains arrive at North Water St & West Peach St, From Centralia to Connellsville train travel on Amtrak takes 66 hours and 53 minutes.
Where is the train station in Centralia?
There is one train station in Centralia:
- 210 Railroad Ave
Where is the train station in Connellsville?
Connellsville has one train station:
- North Water St & West Peach St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Centralia
- Centralia to North Kamloops
- Train from Centralia to Malvern
- Centralia to Denair
- Train from Centralia to Healdsburg
- Train from Centralia to Port Charlotte
- Train from Centralia to Carbondale
- Centralia to Pontiac Train
- Train from Centralia to Pittsfield
- Train from Centralia to Westwood
- Train from Centralia to Hancock
- Centralia to Malta Train
- Centralia to Fayetteville Train
- Train from Centralia to Croton-on-Hudson
- Centralia to Portland Train
- Centralia to Spartanburg Train
- Centralia to Yemassee Train
- Train from Centralia to Seattle
- Train from Centralia to Tomah
Continue by train from Connellsville
- Connellsville to Bakersfield Train
- Train from Connellsville to Fresno
- Train from Connellsville to Redding
- Train from Connellsville to Fairplay
- Connellsville to Berlin
- Connellsville to Washington D.C. Train
- Train from Connellsville to Burlington
- Connellsville to Carlinville Train
- Connellsville to Centralia Train
- Connellsville to Glenview Train
- Connellsville to South Shore
- Connellsville to Las Vegas
- Train from Connellsville to New York
- Connellsville to Poughkeepsie Train
- Connellsville to Ardmore Train
- Connellsville to Pittsburgh
- Train from Connellsville to Longview
- Train from Connellsville to Lacey