Find coach tickets from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 intercity buses per day from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main. Traveling by bus from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main usually takes around 14 hours and 52 minutes, but the fastest FlixBus bus can make the trip in 14 hours and 15 minutes.
|Distance||262 mi (421 km)|
|Shortest duration||14h 15m|
|Most frequent service||FlixBus|
What coach companies travel from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main?
There is one intercity bus company that operates from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main. FlixBus is the one bus line that serves this route. Although it's the sole option, there are a couple of different scheduled times to choose from.
|Coach||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by coach from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our coach partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, coach carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all coach passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the coach.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the coach ride?
The bus takes an average of 14 hours and 52 minutes to cover the 262 miles from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main. However, the fastest bus only takes 14 hours and 15 minutes. It’s definitely on the longer side, so plan to get comfortable for a long road trip. Keep in mind that your actual bus may arrive earlier or later than scheduled, depending on whether there is more or less traffic than usual.
What is the busiest day of the week to travel by coach?
Thursday is usually the day of the week when coaches are busiest. If you are planning to travel on a Thursday, you should make sure to book tickets well in advance as they may sell out.
On the other hand, Monday is typically the least busy day for coach travel on this route. For a less crowded trip, try to book your coach travel for the beginning of the week.
When do the earliest and latest coaches leave Schönefeld?
The first coach leaves at 02:00 and the last coach leaves at 18:00. To see the times for all coaches from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main, enter your specific travel dates in the search bar.
How many coaches are there each day?
There are usually only 2 coaches per day from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main. However, neither coach offers direct service, so you will have to get off your original vehicle to transfer coaches during the trip.
Need more travel options? Consider taking the train from Schönefeld to Frankfurt am Main; ticket prices start at £43.68.
Where does the coach leave from in Schönefeld?
Schönefeld has two coach stations with service to Frankfurt am Main.
Coach stations in Schönefeld:
Flughafen Ber Terminal T1t2
Where does the coach arrive in Frankfurt am Main?
These are the two stations where coaches may stop when they arrive in Frankfurt am Main.
Coach stations in Frankfurt am Main:
Central Bus Station
Need a return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Schönefeld?Search Coach Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More coaches from Schönefeld
- Coach from Schönefeld to Zurich
- Coach from Schönefeld to České Budějovice
- Coach from Schönefeld to Tübingen
- Schönefeld to Landsberg am Lech
- Schönefeld to Bremen Coach
- Coach from Schönefeld to Kassel
- Coach from Schönefeld to Hanover
- Coach from Schönefeld to Homburg
- Schönefeld to Suhl/Zella-Mehlis Coach
- Coach from Schönefeld to Holstebro
- Coach from Schönefeld to London
- Coach from Schönefeld to Biograd na Moru
- Schönefeld to Pazin Coach
- Schönefeld to Budapest
- Schönefeld to Venice
- Schönefeld to Swidnica Coach
- Coach from Schönefeld to Szczawno-Zdrój
- Schönefeld to Przysucha Coach
Continue by coach from Frankfurt am Main
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Arlon
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Lugano
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Wurzburg
- Frankfurt am Main to Bispingen Coach
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Cuxhaven
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Sierksdorf
- Frankfurt am Main to Stockelsdorf
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Mellingen
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Avranches
- Frankfurt am Main to Chambry
- Frankfurt am Main to Les Houches Coach
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Rovinj
- Frankfurt am Main to Cattolica Coach
- Frankfurt am Main to Spotorno Coach
- Frankfurt am Main to Oulx
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Kaunas
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Ettelbruck
- Coach from Frankfurt am Main to Valkenswaard
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.