Find coach tickets from Kaiserslautern to Madonna di Campiglio
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 intercity buses per day from Kaiserslautern to Madonna di Campiglio. Traveling by bus from Kaiserslautern to Madonna di Campiglio usually takes around 14 hours, but some buses might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled depending on traffic conditions.
|Distance||264 mi (424 km)|
|Shortest duration||14h 0m|
|Most frequent service||FlixBus|
What coach companies travel from Kaiserslautern to Madonna di Campiglio?
There is one intercity bus company that operates from Kaiserslautern to Madonna di Campiglio. FlixBus is the only company that connects the two cities by bus. Fortunately, it has multiple scheduled buses per day for you to choose from.
|Coach||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by coach from Kaiserslautern to Madonna di Campiglio during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our coach partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, coach carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all coach passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the coach.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the coach ride?
The bus takes an average of 14 hours to cover the 264 miles from Kaiserslautern to Madonna di Campiglio. It’s definitely on the longer side, so plan to get comfortable for a long road trip. Keep in mind that your actual bus may arrive earlier or later than scheduled, depending on whether there is more or less traffic than usual.
What is the busiest day of the week to travel by coach?
Sunday tends to be the busiest day for coaches, as many passengers take the coach to Madonna di Campiglio at the end of the week. If you are planning to travel on a Sunday, you should make sure to book tickets well in advance as they may sell out.
On the other hand, Monday is typically the least busy day for coach travel on this route. For a less crowded trip, try to book your coach travel for the beginning of the week.
When do the earliest and latest coaches leave Kaiserslautern?
The first coach leaves at 00:00 and the last coach leaves at 00:00. To see the times for all coaches from Kaiserslautern to Madonna di Campiglio, enter your specific travel dates in the search bar.
How many coaches are there each day?
Where does the coach leave from in Kaiserslautern?
Most coaches depart from the main station in Kaiserslautern.
Where does the coach arrive in Madonna di Campiglio?
Coaches arrive in Madonna di Campiglio at 3 stations, depending on which coach line you are traveling with.
Coach stations in Madonna di Campiglio:
Via Pietra Grande
Via Monte Spinale, 28
Need a return trip from Madonna di Campiglio to Kaiserslautern?Search Coach Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More coaches from Kaiserslautern
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Schwechat
- Kaiserslautern to Srebrenik Coach
- Kaiserslautern to Brussels
- Kaiserslautern to Reutlingen Coach
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Halblech
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Kempten
- Kaiserslautern to Klink Coach
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Auxerre
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Avignon
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Cholet
- Kaiserslautern to La Rochelle Coach
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Orléans
- Kaiserslautern to Split Coach
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Trieste
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Rzeszów
- Coach from Kaiserslautern to Leszno
- Kaiserslautern to Deva Coach
- Kaiserslautern to Prešov Coach
Continue by coach from Madonna di Campiglio
- Madonna di Campiglio to Salzburg Coach
- Madonna di Campiglio to Nuremberg Coach
- Coach from Madonna di Campiglio to Bonn
- Madonna di Campiglio to Cologne Coach
- Madonna di Campiglio to Düsseldorf
- Madonna di Campiglio to Siegen Coach
- Coach from Madonna di Campiglio to Metz
- Coach from Madonna di Campiglio to Montpellier
- Madonna di Campiglio to Paris
- Madonna di Campiglio to Rijeka Coach
- Madonna di Campiglio to Valpovo
- Coach from Madonna di Campiglio to Budapest
- Coach from Madonna di Campiglio to Alberobello
- Coach from Madonna di Campiglio to Bolzano
- Madonna di Campiglio to Nardò
- Madonna di Campiglio to Livorno Coach
- Madonna di Campiglio to Milan Coach
- Madonna di Campiglio to Parma Coach
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.