Find coach tickets from Tremblay-en-France to Cherbourg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily bus from Tremblay-en-France to Cherbourg. Traveling by bus from Tremblay-en-France to Cherbourg usually takes around 7 hours, but some buses might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled depending on traffic conditions.
|Distance||193 mi (311 km)|
|Shortest duration||7h 0m|
|Trips per day||1|
|Most frequent service||Ouibus|
What coach companies travel from Tremblay-en-France to Cherbourg?
There is one intercity bus company that operates from Tremblay-en-France to Cherbourg. Ouibus is the only company to provide bus transportation at the moment. It only makes the trip once a day on most days.
|Coach||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by coach from Tremblay-en-France to Cherbourg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our coach partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, coach carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all coach passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the coach.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the coach ride?
The bus takes an average of 7 hours to cover the 193 miles from Tremblay-en-France to Cherbourg. It’s definitely on the longer side, so plan to get comfortable for a long road trip. Keep in mind that your actual bus may arrive earlier or later than scheduled, depending on whether there is more or less traffic than usual.
What is the busiest day of the week to travel by coach?
Because many passengers travel from Tremblay-en-France to Cherbourg at the beginning of the work week, Monday is usually the busiest day for coaches. If you are planning to travel on a Monday, you should make sure to book tickets well in advance as they may sell out.
On the other hand, Thursday is typically the least busy day for coach travel on this route. If you’re looking for a little extra space, a Thursday ticket is the way to go.
When do the earliest and latest coaches leave Tremblay-en-France?
There is usually only one coach per day from Tremblay-en-France to Cherbourg. It leaves the station in Tremblay-en-France at 17:00 each day. The time might vary for specific dates, so be sure to search on Wanderu for the most up-to-date information.
How many coaches are there each day?
Where does the coach leave from in Tremblay-en-France?
Most coaches depart from the main station in Tremblay-en-France.
Where does the coach arrive in Cherbourg?
All coaches from Tremblay-en-France arrive at one main station in Cherbourg.
Need a return trip from Cherbourg to Tremblay-en-France?Search Coach Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More coaches from Tremblay-en-France
- Coach from Tremblay-en-France to Zurich
- Tremblay-en-France to Karlsruhe Coach
- Tremblay-en-France to Dülmen Coach
- Tremblay-en-France to Düsseldorf Coach
- Tremblay-en-France to Wuppertal
- Tremblay-en-France to Halle Coach
- Coach from Tremblay-en-France to Bapaume
- Coach from Tremblay-en-France to Douai
- Coach from Tremblay-en-France to Lille
- Tremblay-en-France to Reims Coach
- Tremblay-en-France to Vandœuvre-lès-Nancy
- Tremblay-en-France to Zagreb Coach
- Coach from Tremblay-en-France to Genoa
- Tremblay-en-France to Milan Coach
- Coach from Tremblay-en-France to Valkenswaard
- Tremblay-en-France to Amersfoort
- Tremblay-en-France to Mortágua
- Tremblay-en-France to Lviv Coach
Continue by coach from Cherbourg
- Bapaume to Paris Coach
- Cavalaire-sur-Mer to Lyon Coach
- Chambry to Antwerp Coach
- Chambry to Aix-en-Provence Coach
- Coach from Chambry to Belfort
- Coach from Chambry to Charleville-Mézières
- Coach from Chambry to Paris
- Coach from Coupvray to Paris
- Les Ulis to Caldas Da Rainha Coach
- Coach from Les Ulis to Coimbra
- Coach from Les Ulis to Mangualde
- Les Ulis to Porto Coach
- Lons-le-Saunier to Brest Coach
- Coach from Pont-à-Mousson to Le Mans
- Coach from Saint-Jean-de-Soudain to Voiron
- Saint-Lô to Paris Coach
- Coach from Saint-Quentin to Delft
- Sedan to Salbris
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.