Compare train tickets from Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 12 daily trains from Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau. Traveling by train from Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau usually takes around 4 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 2 hours and 43 minutes.
|Distance||25 mi (41 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau?
2 train services operate from Hochfilzen, to Aschau im Chiemgau, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 11 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||3h 44m||£38.20|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||11||3h 44m||£31.68|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Hochfilzen at 11:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau?
There are 12 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Aschau im Chiemgau to Hochfilzen.
Where is the train station in Hochfilzen?
There is one train station in Hochfilzen.
Where is the train station in Aschau im Chiemgau?
Aschau im Chiemgau has one train station.
Need a return trip from Aschau im Chiemgau to Hochfilzen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Hochfilzen
- Train from Aschau im Zillertal to Marzling
- Train from Elsbethen to Cologne
- Train from Ennsling to Deuerling
- Train from Freistadt to Mühlenbecker Land
- Gemeinde Sankt Jakob im Rosental to Neubrandenburg
- Train from Gemeinde Schlüßlberg to Mörlenbach
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Train from Hallwang to Willmenrod
- Train from Hermagor-Pressegger See to Hamburg
- Kummern to Munich Train
- Train from Liezen to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Liezen to Marktoberdorf
- Train from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale
- Train from Sankt Anton im Montafon to Aitrach
- Spital am Pyhrn to Willstätt
- Train from Tauplitz to Burgdorf, Hanover
- Trieben to Essen
- Train from Ybbs an der Donau to Munich
Continue by train from Aschau im Chiemgau
- Aschau im Chiemgau to Innsbruck Train
- Aschau im Chiemgau to Kirchberg in Tirol Train
- Train from Aschau im Chiemgau to Kitzbuhel
- Aschau im Chiemgau to Salzburg
- Train from Aschau im Chiemgau to Vienna
- Aschau im Chiemgau to Schönefeld Train
- Aschau im Chiemgau to Bad Endorf Train
- Train from Aschau im Chiemgau to Krün
- Train from Aschau im Chiemgau to Munich
- Aschau im Chiemgau to Neubiberg Train
- Train from Aschau im Chiemgau to Prien am Chiemsee
- Aschau im Chiemgau to Seeg Train
- Train from Aschau im Chiemgau to Übersee
- Aschau im Chiemgau to Wasserburg am Inn Train
- Train from Aschau im Chiemgau to Hochheim am Main
- Train from Aschau im Chiemgau to Jena
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.