Trains from Mayrhofen to Frankfurt am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Mayrhofen to Frankfurt am Main. Traveling by train from Mayrhofen to Frankfurt am Main usually takes around 7 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 6 hours and 17 minutes.
|Distance||250 mi (402 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Mayrhofen to Frankfurt am Main?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||6h 32m||£89.10|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mayrhofen to Frankfurt am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mayrhofen to Frankfurt am Main?
The distance between Mayrhofen and Frankfurt am Main is approximately 250 miles, or 402 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 17 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mayrhofen to Frankfurt am Main are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mayrhofen at 16:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 17:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mayrhofen to Frankfurt am Main?
Trains leave the station in Mayrhofen twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Mayrhofen.
Where is the train station in Mayrhofen?
There is one train station in Mayrhofen.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
Frankfurt am Main has one train station.
Need a return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Mayrhofen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mayrhofen
- Train from Mayrhofen to Schönefeld
- Mayrhofen to Berlin Train
- Mayrhofen to Bodolz Train
- Train from Mayrhofen to Erding
- Train from Mayrhofen to Lindau
- Mayrhofen to Munich Train
- Train from Mayrhofen to Passau
- Train from Mayrhofen to Wasserburg am Bodensee
- Mayrhofen to Bad Soden Train
- Train from Mayrhofen to Eschborn
- Mayrhofen to Kassel Train
- Train from Mayrhofen to Kronberg
- Mayrhofen to Schwalbach am Taunus Train
- Mayrhofen to Steinbach Train
- Train from Mayrhofen to Sulzbach
- Mayrhofen to Essen Train
- Mayrhofen to Mühlheim an der Ruhr Train
- Train from Mayrhofen to Oberhausen
Continue by train from Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Waarschoot
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Glarus
- Frankfurt am Main to Donaueschingen Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Erbach an der Donau
- Frankfurt am Main to Reckendorf Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Grimmen Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Stralsund Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Fallingbostel
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Baltrum
- Frankfurt am Main to Delmenhorst Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Laatzen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Beverungen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Balduinstein
- Frankfurt am Main to Altenburg
- Frankfurt am Main to Hobro Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Bordeaux Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Paris
- Frankfurt am Main to Hoensbroek
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.