Compare train tickets from Uderns to Ottendorf-Okrilla
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 22 daily trains from Uderns to Ottendorf-Okrilla. Traveling by train from Uderns to Ottendorf-Okrilla usually takes around 10 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 7 hours and 46 minutes.
|Distance||281 mi (452 km)|
|Fastest train||8h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Uderns to Ottendorf-Okrilla?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Uderns, to Ottendorf-Okrilla, Saxony. However, there are 22 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||22||10h 0m||£98.70|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Uderns to Ottendorf-Okrilla during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Uderns to Ottendorf-Okrilla?
The distance between Uderns and Ottendorf-Okrilla is approximately 281 miles, or 452 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 10 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 46 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Uderns to Ottendorf-Okrilla are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Uderns at 10:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 18:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Uderns to Ottendorf-Okrilla?
There are 22 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Uderns.
Where is the train station in Uderns?
There is one train station in Uderns.
Where is the train station in Ottendorf-Okrilla?
There are more train stations and stops in Ottendorf-Okrilla than most cities. Most trains from Uderns will stop at one (or more) of the 4 following stations in Ottendorf-Okrilla:
Train stations in Ottendorf-Okrilla:
Need a return trip from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Uderns?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Uderns
- Badgastein to Ainring Train
- Train from Elsbethen to Cologne
- Train from Freistadt to Cologne
- Gemeinde Schlüßlberg to Nuremberg
- Golling an der Salzach to Berchtesgaden Train
- Train from Hainburg an der Donau to Bad Vilbel
- Knittelfeld to Kiel Train
- Train from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Loosdorf to Neuhaus an der Pegnitz
- Train from Prinzersdorf to Nittendorf
- Train from Radfeld to Ainring
- Rietz to Tannheim
- Rietz to Paderborn Train
- Train from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Munich
- Tauplitz to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Trieben to Frankfurt am Main
- Uderns to Essen Train
- Train from Zauchen to Frankfurt am Main
Continue by train from Ottendorf-Okrilla
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Tábor
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Valasske Mezirici
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Fellbach
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Tübingen
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Gaimersheim Train
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Neu-Ulm
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Hamburg Train
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Helmstedt Train
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Seelze
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Klein-Winternheim
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Wedel Train
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Rackwitz
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Zeithain
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Zittau
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Børkop
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Copenhagen
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Jelling
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to London
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.