Trains from Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart. Traveling by train from Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart usually takes around 11 hours and 16 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 10 hours and 4 minutes.
|Distance||331 mi (533 km)|
|Fastest train||10h 4m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||11h 16m||£76.21|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart?
The distance between Wiener Neustadt and Stuttgart is approximately 331 miles, or 533 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours and 16 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 10 hours and 4 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Wiener Neustadt at 19:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart?
Trains leave the station in Wiener Neustadt twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Stuttgart to Wiener Neustadt.
Where is the train station in Wiener Neustadt?
There is one train station in Wiener Neustadt.
Where is the train station in Stuttgart?
Stuttgart has one train station.
Need a return trip from Stuttgart to Wiener Neustadt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wiener Neustadt
- Wiener Neustadt to Berlin Train
- Wiener Neustadt to Ditzingen Train
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Bad Aibling
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Bamberg
- Wiener Neustadt to Brannenburg
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Flintsbach
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Haßfurt
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor
- Wiener Neustadt to Munich Train
- Wiener Neustadt to Rosenheim Train
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Tuntenhausen
- Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main Train
- Wiener Neustadt to Lehrte Train
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Peine
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Uetze
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Vechelde
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Kiel
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Melsdorf
Continue by train from Stuttgart
- Train from Stuttgart to Sankt Veit an der Glan
- Stuttgart to Beringen Train
- Stuttgart to Ghent Train
- Train from Stuttgart to Ittigen
- Train from Stuttgart to Ettlingen
- Train from Stuttgart to Konstanz
- Train from Stuttgart to Mainleus
- Train from Stuttgart to Piding
- Train from Stuttgart to Schwerin
- Stuttgart to Stadland Train
- Train from Stuttgart to Bad Salzuflen
- Train from Stuttgart to Meschede
- Train from Stuttgart to Germersheim
- Train from Stuttgart to Kirkel
- Stuttgart to Dresden Train
- Train from Stuttgart to Hohnstein
- Train from Stuttgart to Heemskerk
- Stuttgart to Utrecht
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.