Compare train tickets from Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main. Traveling by train from Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main usually takes around 11 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||298 mi (480 km)|
|Fastest train||11h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Wiener Neustadt, to Zeil am Main, Bavaria. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||11h 23m||£125.93|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main?
The distance between Wiener Neustadt and Zeil am Main is approximately 298 miles, or 480 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Wiener Neustadt at 17:00 and arrives in Zeil am Main around 11 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Zeil am Main to Wiener Neustadt.
Where is the train station in Wiener Neustadt?
There is one train station in Wiener Neustadt.
Where is the train station in Zeil am Main?
Zeil am Main has one train station.
Need a return trip from Zeil am Main to Wiener Neustadt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wiener Neustadt
- Wiener Neustadt to Berlin Train
- Wiener Neustadt to Ditzingen Train
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Bad Aibling
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Bamberg
- Wiener Neustadt to Brannenburg
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Flintsbach
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Haßfurt
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor
- Wiener Neustadt to Rosenheim Train
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Tuntenhausen
- Wiener Neustadt to Lehrte Train
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Peine
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Uetze
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Vechelde
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Kiel
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Melsdorf
Continue by train from Zeil am Main
- Train from Hochstadt am Main to Brussels
- Lengdorf to Berlin
- Merching to Nuremberg Train
- Miltenberg to Vienna
- Train from Pleinfeld to Mühldorf
- Pösing to Munich Train
- Train from Reichertshausen to Freiburg
- Reichertshausen to Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm Train
- Train from Reichertshausen to Darmstadt
- Train from Reichertshausen to Eichenzell
- Reichertshausen to Mörfelden-Walldorf Train
- Reichertshausen to Cologne
- Train from Röslau to Znojmo
- Train from Röthenbach an der Pegnitz to Strasbourg
- Train from Rotthalmünster to Olomouc
- Walpertskirchen to Langenbach Train
- Wasserburg am Inn to Passau
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.