Compare train tickets from Mladá Boleslav to Saal an der Donau
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 8 daily trains from Mladá Boleslav to Saal an der Donau. Traveling by train from Mladá Boleslav to Saal an der Donau usually takes around 7 hours, but the fastest Non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 6 hours and 21 minutes.
|Distance||172 mi (276 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Mladá Boleslav to Saal an der Donau?
Non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Mladá Boleslav, to Saal an der Donau, Bavaria. However, there are 8 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Non-federally owned railway company||8||6h 52m||£57.67|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mladá Boleslav to Saal an der Donau during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mladá Boleslav to Saal an der Donau?
The distance between Mladá Boleslav and Saal an der Donau is approximately 172 miles, or 276 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 21 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mladá Boleslav to Saal an der Donau are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mladá Boleslav at 03:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 15:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mladá Boleslav to Saal an der Donau?
There are 8 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Saal an der Donau to Mladá Boleslav.
Where is the train station in Mladá Boleslav?
There is one train station in Mladá Boleslav.
Where is the train station in Saal an der Donau?
Saal an der Donau has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mladá Boleslav
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Adamov
- Mladá Boleslav to Brno
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Příbor
- Mladá Boleslav to Berlin Train
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Aichstetten
- Mladá Boleslav to Mannheim Train
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Stuttgart
- Mladá Boleslav to Immenstadt Train
- Mladá Boleslav to Sonthofen Train
- Mladá Boleslav to Hanover
- Mladá Boleslav to Dortmund Train
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Hagen
- Mladá Boleslav to Siegen Train
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Saarbrücken
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Dresden
- Mladá Boleslav to Leipzig Train
- Mladá Boleslav to Bánovce nad Ondavou Train
- Mladá Boleslav to Michalovce
Continue by train from Saal an der Donau
- Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg
- Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf
- Saal an der Donau to Wels Train
- Saal an der Donau to Brussels Train
- Saal an der Donau to Ixelles Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Melle
- Saal an der Donau to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Bayreuth
- Saal an der Donau to Berchtesgaden Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Erding
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Kelheim
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Laaber
- Saal an der Donau to Munich
- Saal an der Donau to Neustadt an der Donau Train
- Saal an der Donau to Regensburg Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Regenstauf
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Schechen
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Maarssenbroek
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.