Compare train tickets from Mühlenbecker Land to Waldfischbach-Burgalben
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 22 daily trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Waldfischbach-Burgalben. Traveling by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Waldfischbach-Burgalben usually takes around 8 hours and 40 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 7 hours and 44 minutes.
|Distance||341 mi (549 km)|
|Fastest train||7h 44m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Mühlenbecker Land to Waldfischbach-Burgalben?
2 train services operate from Mühlenbecker Land, Brandenburg to Waldfischbach-Burgalben, Rhineland-Palatinate. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 19 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||19||8h 44m||£99.47|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||3||8h 18m||£101.33|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Waldfischbach-Burgalben during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mühlenbecker Land to Waldfischbach-Burgalben?
The distance between Mühlenbecker Land and Waldfischbach-Burgalben is approximately 341 miles, or 549 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 40 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 44 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Waldfischbach-Burgalben are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mühlenbecker Land at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 22:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mühlenbecker Land to Waldfischbach-Burgalben?
There are 22 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Mühlenbecker Land?
There is one train station in Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Waldfischbach-Burgalben?
Waldfischbach-Burgalben has one train station.
Need a return trip from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Mühlenbecker Land?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mühlenbecker Land
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Geneva
- Mühlenbecker Land to Oberkirch Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Sigmaringendorf Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Prien am Chiemsee
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Schwarzenbach
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Guxhagen
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Rotenburg an der Fulda
- Mühlenbecker Land to Wetzlar Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Neubrandenburg Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Dülmen
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Kevelaer
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Marsberg
- Mühlenbecker Land to Meinerzhagen Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Hüttingen an der Kyll
- Mühlenbecker Land to Kordel Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Mettlach
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Venice
Continue by train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben
- Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Bregenz Train
- Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Maishofen Train
- Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Schönefeld Train
- Train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Heidelberg
- Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Neckargemünd
- Train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Munich
- Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Schwandorf
- Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Vilseck Train
- Train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Messel
- Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Hamburg Train
- Train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Cologne
- Train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Pinneberg
- Train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Lebach
- Train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Paris
- Train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Luxembourg
- Train from Waldfischbach-Burgalben to Amsterdam
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.